****OFFICIAL JETS V PATS GAMEDAY THREAD*****

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why I sat through this game ... Probably cause it was the last game of the season.

Bryce Petty is terrible and will/should be cut this off-season.  I mean he can't even hit a RB that hes running towards from 20 feet away. Every throw is behind the WR and it seems like he throws to his first read damn near every time. 

Todd Bowles until 2020 dumbest coach for the dumbest organization in the NFL

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

ummm.....does anyone in this forum believe we have a chance at this point to win the game? just curious

That doesn't justify pulling in the horns AGAIN. 

Herb Brooks says hello. 99 times out of 100, you probably lose. But that 1 time can happen, and you gotta be bold enough to be ready. You gotta lay it on the line and hope you catch them in a few bad plays and you make some great plays. it happens. But if you aren't even gonna try, what's the fvcking point? 

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Thank You Tony Romo for calling out Bowles. "That's the coach believing you don't have a chance to win the game". 

That's not what I want in my Head Coach. The FG made zero sense there.

meanwhile 99.99 percent of the universe  believes the same

22 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

@BigO come on dude really? Adams is blanketing the ******* guy. You really gon rep me awfully like that? That hurts bro.? 

nah I really don’t care, y’all sad as hell for not liking your own players. Especially good young ones.??‍♂️

Cmon killa- are you serious bro? Read the writing on the wall. I’ll make it up to you. I’ll send you tape of Adams’ best plays of the year.  Looking looking looking ahhhhh **** it. 

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

99.9 percent of the universe isn't coaching the game though. That's the problem. The coach has to coach to win. Not to keep it respectable, cause at the end of the day it's just another loss. 

I'm just joking.  I agree with you

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Not sure why I sat through this game ... Probably cause it was the last game of the season.

Bryce Petty is terrible and will/should be cut this off-season.  I mean he can't even hit a RB that hes running towards from 20 feet away. Every throw is behind the WR and it seems like he throws to his first read damn near every time. 

He will be gone next year. I promise you. This sh*t will NOT keep up in NY. Once this sh*t continues into 2018 after 1,000,000,000 in cap space and another high pick..NY won’t allow it. Continuity will not matter anymore and that will be that

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

personally i was hoping for a hack sighting....I guess I should have turned it off at halftime when they announced he wasnt playing

Archived