FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bla bla bla said:

Would have loved to have him. I'm genuinely confused with where we will be spending our money at this point.

Now of the the FAs that have signed were expected to go to the Jets, except Richburg, so people are panicking for weird reasons.

What the Jets are going to do is spread the money out and fill as many holes as they can

5 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

GOODBYE MAC

When are you going to learn that what you or I think is INSIGNIFICANT?  It's the Johnsons' running the show and they have been extended.  Long term rebuilding effort.  Inept organization from top to bottom.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

@RichCimini: Kirk Cousins is visiting the Vikings, according to @RapSheet. Obviously, this isn't good news for the #Jets. It ain't over til it's over, but .....

Its over, time to move on. 

Fire MAc

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Now of the the FAs that have signed were expected to go to the Jets, except Richburg, so people are panicking for weird reasons.

What the Jets are going to do is spread the money out and fill as many holes as they can

Missing out on all the best FAs is the best thing that could have happened to the Jets, tbqh

3 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

Man I hate the Jets 100 million in cap space, no QB, no WR, no OL, no RB. At least none left that are worth signing. Let's go sign a bunch of defensive players to try and make Bowles look like a competent Defensive Coordinator. What a joke.

QB was likely Cousins or McCown + rookie. That likely still stands. Landing Jensen would be huge for us. With missing on cousins we should absolutely give him what he wants. WR I'm not overly worried about this season. We did take 2 in the draft so you'd like to believe we have some fair in them. I'd like us to target Carlos Hyde if we are looking for a RB in FA. I feel like CB will be the area we go big on.

Just now, Matt39 said:

giphy.gif

Can we raise the bar??? I would prefer McCarron, Bridgewater or Bradford. We would still have to draft a QB, but let’s move on.

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just think of all the sh*tty players that we can get for 90 mill baby.

Translation: Jets are gonna sign a bunch of jags  

Yea I know we'll spread it out, I think we'll still be big spenders

Archived