FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Can we raise the bar??? I would prefer McCarron, Bridgewater or Bradford. We would still have to draft a QB, but let’s move on.

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

WRONG! The definition of insanity is being a Jets fan. 

Just now, BigRy56 said:

What's the d/l on Spencer Long - is he actually a good center or are we just pandering to Cousins now?

Wesley Johnson PFF Grade: 31, #35 center in the league

Spencer Long PFF Grade: 56, #19 center in the league

Jansen and Richburg #9 & #10 respectively with PFF Grades in the 70s

3 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

So we do start planning for the billboard now or do we wait till after the draft? 

Just use the same billboards, scratch out Idzik’s name and insert MAC above it. Why waste a tree ?. 

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Have we posited that maybe Maccagnan’s phone is sitting in a bowl of rice maybe?

Everybody chill he's baking up a fresh batch of cupcakes for the courtship of Malcolm Butler.

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

I would not really mind loading up on defense outside of C and then go offense heavy in the draft. 

They have needs on defense especially at CB and edge rusher. But this is an offensive driven league. It's just frustrating to be reading about all these top offensive FAs going to other teams.

11 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I'll be very interested to see who "all these other free agent pursuits" are, because so far it looks like we've punted on all the top talent available other than Cousins.

If it looks like the Jets are sitting idle, it's because it REALLY looks like the Jets are sitting idle and waiting on Cousins.

Of course, it's still VERY early still, but the big names/big talents usually go quick.  Hope we're not here in a week still holding our cocks and 90 mil in cap space with no one to spend it on....

Archived