JetNation 2018 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

17 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Trade confirmed. All future rights to Megatron have also been transferred to Miami. 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

I believe we have a trade.

DET offers #51, #82 and #237.  

MIA offers #42, #123 and #131

Waiting on @j4jets to confirm.

Confirmed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oakland at 41 made my fav pick in this draft so far.  Ronald Jones is going to be an excellent player.  I went out of my way to watch a lot of usc the past two years because of Darnold but Jones showed he was a complete back and the guy looked tremendous every game.  He is going to be this years Alvin Kamara.

I thought I would jump in because a few people from the other board asked me to come aboard. These mocks are always a bitch and if you need me too pick up a team later on just let me know and I'm in.

BTW @jif you made the worst selection of the first round. Orlando Brown is a slightly better version of Zach Banner. 

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I thought I would jump in because a few people from the other board asked me to come aboard. These mocks are always a bitch and if you need me too pick up a team later on just let me know and I'm in.

BTW @jif you made the worst selection of the first round. Orlando Brown is a slightly better version of Zach Banner. 

Is there really a RobR sighting on JN?  Welcome stranger. 

2 hours ago, King P said:

From now on, we should have the one that's trading down confirm the trade.

So we dont have to sit and wait for them to confirm before the person is allowed to make their selection.

Both parties need to confirm that trade.  We need to make certain that both agree on the draft capital going back and forth.  Usually confirmation is pretty quick -- there was one today that took a while.  I have had situations in the past where guys did not agree on the compensation and the deal fell through, others where somene tried to trade picks they didin't have.  Both parties confirming saves a lot of potential problems.

10 hours ago, RobR said:

Nobody asked you.  And my pick was brilliant, just like everything I do.  Getting the best LT in the draft late in the 1st is a steal.

I love how you bozos actually think anyone gives a **** about Orlando Browns combine.  News flash, they dont.  He's an the only true LT in the draft, an All-American who's given up 2 sacks his entire career, none last year.  His tape is ridiculous.  You dont get by him.  Dude is a sure fire first rounder and once again JiF will be right while everyone else wonder how I'm so good at this sh*t and TOm is donating money to St. Jude.

22 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He hasn’t been on the site since Tuesday afternoon so I’m gonna say you might want to find a replacement. 

Yup.  May have a replacement lined up.  We will not waste another 3 hours when the Cowboys get on the clock today.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love how you bozos actually think anyone gives a **** about Orlando Browns combine.  News flash, they dont.  He's an the only true LT in the draft, an All-American who's given up 2 sacks his entire career, none last year.  His tape is ridiculous.  You dont get by him.  Dude is a sure fire first rounder and once again JiF will be right while everyone else wonder how I'm so good at this sh*t and TOm is donating money to St. Jude.

I wasn’t talking about you drafting the weakest OT in draft history the guy can clearly play I just meant in general. 

14 hours ago, King P said:

From now on, we should have the one that's trading down confirm the trade.

So we dont have to sit and wait for them to confirm before the person is allowed to make their selection.

It's neither complicated nor time consuming for each party to take a moment to either post a confirmation or send us a PM confirming the deal.    The reason:  There have been mistakes and/or misunderstandings in trades. 

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's neither complicated nor time consuming for each party to take a moment to send us a confirmation.    The reason:  There have been mistakes and/or misunderstandings in trades. 

It’s simple if you make a trade posted it immediately after. It’s not rocket science guys. Chop chop 

10 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Thanks. Unfortunately I had to pay a kings ransom to trade up to get him

King's Ransom?  It was a fair deal. 

I should have only done it without throwing in my 6th rounder.  To move back without comiing away with an extra pick was a mistake on my part.  You caught me at a time where I was busy responding to stuff at work, which i had to do in the evening because I am too busy with this fvckin draft thing during the day.  Packers pick was coming up, and making the trade bought me some time to focus on my real job, the one that pays $.

we are averaging close to half a round per day.  That's what happens every year in the first few rounds, followed, of course, by the legitimate complaining that goes along with it.  I think we can and should pick up the pace.   But it will take all 32 GMs to log in or realize his pick is close on a regular basis.  We are not dumping trades just because there are a couple of GMs who are negligent with this.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Nobody asked you.  And my pick was brilliant, just like everything I do.  Getting the best LT in the draft late in the 1st is a steal.

HaHa The best LT in the draft. Guy will never play LT in the NFL ever, and I doubt he even makes it as a RT. Edge rushers are going to eat him alive at the next level.

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

HaHa The best LT in the draft. Guy will never play LT in the NFL ever, and I doubt he even makes it as a RT. Edge rushers are going to eat him alive at the next level.

Huh?  I dont think you know what you're talking about...

11 hours ago, Lith said:

Both parties need to confirm that trade.  We need to make certain that both agree on the draft capital going back and forth.  Usually confirmation is pretty quick -- there was one today that took a while.  I have had situations in the past where guys did not agree on the compensation and the deal fell through, others where somene tried to trade picks they didin't have.  Both parties confirming saves a lot of potential problems.

One way to speed up the confirmation problem is to add Lith or one of the draft administrators to the private message string, after the deal has been agreed to.

This way they can see the old messages and see the terms both parties have agreed to.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  I dont think you know what you're talking about...

I have a pretty good track record when it comes to OLineman and Brown sucks. I don't even care how bad he performed at the combine, he plays like he has Herman Munster shoes.

8 minutes ago, RobR said:

I have a pretty good track record when it comes to OLineman and Brown sucks. I don't even care how bad he performed at the combine, he plays like he has Herman Munster shoes.

No way!! I have a good track record too. 

Won state in high school.

No, really though, you are a guy on a forum..your track record doesn’t count lololol..none of ours do.

Archived