Sam Darnold

The Crusher

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

6FB42908-D867-4627-B648-8C4601440668.jpeg

Bon Chon!!  That stuff is so great!  I might have to get it for lunch tomorrow!  For those of you who live near one, make a point of it to try their wings and drumsticks.  That is some tay-stee stuff!

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bon Chon!!  That stuff is so great!  I might have to get it for lunch tomorrow!  For those of you who live near one, make a point of it to try their wings and drumsticks.  That is some tay-stee stuff!

Me you and Sam = family 

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jesus Christ. Somebody keep him off the Brooklyn Bridge tonight because my man is ready to jump.

Dude? Namath is still the face  of this franchise! We must be gentle with Sam. Just slow and consistent. It’s ok I’m here to help you. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Dude? Namath is still the face  of this franchise! We must be gentle with Sam. Just slow and consistent. It’s ok I’m here to help you. 

I’m rooting for him. I also worry about his blood pressure because what’s up with his face

12 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

How long until you recover from the Jets passing on your boy Rosen?

I’m over it. He’s in a good spot in Arizona. I hope he answers every question in Yiddish just to inflame tensions amongst local militia members.

Archived