Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Just now, Apache 51 said:

Your the queer..

Dude you lose all manly ability to call anyone gay after you post selfies on a forum full of dudes wearing jerseys and pointing a shotgun. Seriously a selfie with your boyfriends shlong in your mouth would've been less gay

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

PSL holders with insane (unobtainable) amounts of rewards points.  I think only Club or Coaches Club could accumulate enough.

SAR I

Makes sense. When you talk to your insiders get them to allow PSL holders to combine rewards points for all seats the have. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neckdemon said:

Dude you lose all manly ability to call anyone gay after you post selfies on a forum full of dudes wearing jerseys and pointing a shotgun. Seriously a selfie with your boyfriends shlong in your mouth would've been less gay

and if you did wanna post that sort of thing that’s totally ok

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

They ****ed up. What did you expect? It's the jets. Everything they do ends up in failure since namath cursed the team

Oh I totally expected the uniforms to suck. What I can't understand is how anyone likes these, even if they are a small but vocal minority. 

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

EA8-B031-D-63-EE-4-D1-D-A9-C0-4-F568015-

To all who see it, international and domestic, the helmet logo says “Jets Football”. 

SAR I

Which is stupid. The helmet is specific to football, therefore the clip-art is redundant... and unsophisticated.

• Upvote 1