Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Whats the source on that Darnold pic.  If anything, that would be easier to photoshop than anything else. We've seen.

Hell, if that was official, I would imagine some marketing or creative director would have had that cut on his arm photoshopped out.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Racist! LolololLolololol

That was purely unintentional.  lol.  Replace Darnold with McCown or Fitzpatrick and I still stand by my statement! 

Unfortunately we have a long list of stiff QB's that cover many ethnic groups! 8::

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The clip-art football in the logo basically sets the stage for this to be a bottom of the league franchise forever.

EA8-B031-D-63-EE-4-D1-D-A9-C0-4-F568015-

To all who see it, international and domestic, the helmet logo says “Jets Football”. 

SAR I

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The clip-art football in the logo basically sets the stage for this to be a bottom of the league franchise forever.

That’s a dramatic take but I don’t understand why it wasn’t just the wordmark or the wordmark with the take flight wedge either below or above it

Explain to me why the numbers are outlined in black but the New York script is not and neither is the shoulder pads strips? This is not only ugly, it’s technically dumb .

D3V6J9FX4AEz_eH.jpg&key=7610c814306b7949b927add622895dd7874444c8eeea3455608fb06af668dc22
That my problem. Black outline fine, no outline fine, but mixed?!?!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Explain to me why the numbers are outlined in black but the New York script is not and neither is the shoulder pads strips? This is not only ugly, it’s technically dumb .

D3V6J9FX4AEz_eH.jpg

The shoulder thing looks like absolute garbage

• Post of the Week 1