Mike Campanaro

Quincy Enunwa

James Wright

Walt Powell

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

WR for the Saskatchewan roughriders.  He is still a meh player,  Jalen Saunders however has been VERY good for hamilton.  Jarvis harrison was also playing for Sask as well.  The jets are good at stocking the CFL.

Good to know that Idzik had an eye for CFL talent.

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Oh no now you’re gonna get YACKED!

WRs drafted after Shaq Evans in the “historic WR draft that Idzik boned”:

Bruce Ellington 

Kevin Norwood

Jared Abbrederis

Martavis Bryant

Jeff Janis

TJ Jones

Paul Richardson

Cosy Latimer

Devin Street

Josh Huff 

Jalen Saunders

Jeremy Gallon

John Brown

Robert Herron

Tevin Reese

Ryan Grant

Matt Hazel

Mike Campanaro

Quincy Enunwa

James Wright

Walt Powell

I could have sworn Davante Adams went after him too. Though maybe he went after Dexter freaking McDougal and I crossed the two.

What a horrid night of drafting that was.

4 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

So... Anyone see any T or Gs waived elsewhere that would be worth a look?

Jylan Ware from the Raiders. Maybe needs some more seasoning or a change in scenery but I thought he had the potential as a LT during his draft year.

8 hours ago, ryu79 said:

So... Anyone see any T or Gs waived elsewhere that would be worth a look?

Tony Adams was a G (with some experience at C) that I liked the sound of in the draft this year. Projected as a 5th or so, went undrafted and got signed by Jax. Probably needs a year or more on the PS but he sounded a good prospect for a zone scheme.

11 hours ago, greenwave81 said:

Anyone see Dan Bailey kick in PS?  is last years groin injury still an issue? Or was he just a salary cap casualty?

He was one for one hit a 30 something.

Is second all time best percentage at 89%.  Strange cut at only 30, are the Cowboys that desperate for cap room that they cut him for a K who has never kicked in the NFL before? 

Shouldnt we take a look

2 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

WR out of Ole Miss -- spent most of last season on our practice squad.  Has been with Seattle this offseason -- not sure if he stuck yesterday.

I guess Joe's point is that we shouldn't expect any significant makeover to the roster today.  Roberts is the only guy who stuck in the last 3 seasons. 

Yet, here I sit, on a Holiday weekend, refreshing my twitter feed, just waiting for the Edge and OL waiver claims that are going to transform the team.

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

I guess Joe's point is that we shouldn't expect any significant makeover to the roster today.  Roberts is the only guy who stuck in the last 3 seasons.  Yet, here I sit, on a Holiday weekend, refreshing my twitter feed, just waiting for the Edge and OT that are going to trasnform the team.

Ditto! I really need to get a life?

He is a vested veteran.  Would have to sign as Free Agent, not waiver claim.  But I agree -- if healthy he would be a nice addition.

I get that, you're right, just thinking aloud about last minute additions that could help as opposed to just flipping a roster spot

He is a vested veteran.  Would have to sign as Free Agent, not waiver claim.  But I agree -- if healthy he would be a nice addition.

If we are rebuilding why not go with the younger kicker in Meyers who seems to have a boot this way he can grow with us.

Archived