JETS vs JAGS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Coquito said:

The head coach of the best team in the NFL, the Los Angeles Rams, is Sean McVay, who was born January 24, 1986.  It was almost one year later, The Giants won the Super Bowl on January 25, 1987- Thats right! One day after Sean McVay was born.  Coincidence????

On the other hand, Todd Bowles was born on November 18, 1963.  And guess what happened 4 days later??? John F. Kennedy's brains were splattered all

over the pavement, THAT'S WHAT.

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Well to be fair, I think we will have a better idea of where this line is in the upcoming games.....last week and this week we are playing some of the best defenses in the league. They can make anyone look bad, especially a rookie QB, new OC and suspect line. 

I think in terms of stats and talent we do play some lesser defenses in the coming weeks. We will see where we really are, this beginning stretch is just tough sledding.

I will give you that. The defenses have been tough. But you gotta block at least a little bit. I mean they cant run or have time to pass.  Im not saying Sam has been very good.  But the poor kid is not being helped much at all

Archived