New Helmet?

FlagmanL11

1 hour ago, FlagmanL11 said:

Just got this from the Jets today.  Gray helmet with that lighter brighter green logo. 

new helmet.jpg

I received those helmets too. I doubt that is the new design as they do not want it revealed yet.  However, I do think they are hinting that grey will be part of the new uniforms.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

That a nice helmet! If it’s the new helmet, it still needs a new logo.

I’ve seen several Jet fans with this though. I always said the best color scheme they could go with is the lighter green, white and a hint of gun metal grey.

Gun metal as long as it was an accent not like the eagles from 80's where it was too much @HessStation pointed out.

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

So the green logo is different than the stripe and face mask. One thing I dislike about our current uni’s are the different shades of green they use. 

yeah the two green thing on the sleeves you mean? it looks stupid, pick one color and get rid of the white helmets.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

The new uniforms are going to be an utter disaster.

NO way man, our roster, playcalling, concession prices, schedule, draft pick strategy, half time adjustments maybe disasters but not our damn uniforms!

18 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

A little late to the grey party. Personally I wish they’d used black instead. 

I like the gun metal but love the practice jerseys we have, add a black helmet and I am good.

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

So the green logo is different than the stripe and face mask. One thing I dislike about our current uni’s are the different shades of green they use. 

That is the color rush logo which they stick over the regular logo since they cannot switch helmets. 

That's why the colors don't match up. 

The helmet is also tiny so I guess Darron Lee's definitely going to be back next year. 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I googled Kelly green and holy crap, about a hundred different shades of green came up.  I give up.  Kelly green tie:

kelly-green-silk-kelly-green-tie-219801-

Depends what it’s used in. Since a tie is fabric, the color will be slightly different than wall paint. On a helmet, I’d think it’d be brighter and more glossy.

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Oh I wanted to ask, is this from Pristine Auction? I picked up a couple items, great deals on Jets swag

All STH who attended enough games (in their true seats) to reach the "STH EndZone" got one.  

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

That a nice helmet! If it’s the new helmet, it still needs a new logo.

I’ve seen several Jet fans with this though. I always said the best color scheme they could go with is the lighter green, white and a hint of gun metal grey.

I've always love the lighter, original green

Archived