Funny Business

CJ Mosley jokes around saying “Whole NFL is sleeping on the Jets.” See clearly the vibes coming from the Jet locker room are a fun team. It’s cool that vets like Mosley can joke around with people saying the NFL is sleeping in the jets especially since the Jets haven’t even woke up themselves in 50 years. Anyway what do you guys think?

• Thumb Down 5

11 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

CJ Mosley jokes around saying “Whole NFL is sleeping on the Jets.” See clearly the vibes coming from the Jet locker room are a fun team. It’s cool that vets like Mosley can joke around with people saying the NFL is sleeping in the jets especially since the Jets haven’t even woke up themselves in 50 years. Anyway what do you guys think?

I thought CJ Mosley was a bum? Why do you care what a bum has to say? 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think judging by your name and the day you joined you won’t be long for this site. 

Do you think his name is a combo of Sam Darnold and Mark Sanchez or maybe his real name is Sam Sanchez?  It's possible, ya know. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SamSanchez146 said:

LOL I'm sorry Mr. SamSanchez, with all due respect sir, I think you are a tool. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

These bottom tier trolls are like roaches. Cut their heads off and they run around for two weeks starting threads with bad titles and lackluster knee jerk statements. Just know we have specially trained trolls who do their job 20x better than you

tell umm what the deal is @Philc1

265E4F1E-55B7-43B2-97A2-46A890BC43B2.gif

True Dat Brother!  And Im pretty sure he is a troll from one of those gay Cheeto's forums.  

23 hours ago, SamSanchez146 said:

So you agree CJ Molsey is a bum too, glad to see fellow fans on the same page 

16 years old you say?  Never would have guessed.

Does you Mommy know how youre wasting her bandwith?

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

16 years old you say?  Never would have guessed.

Does you Mommy know how youre wasting her bandwith?

Didn’t 16yo boys use to spend their summers trolling for 16yo girls, not middle aged football fans on the world wide web?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Didn’t 16yo boys use to spend their summers trolling for 16yo girls, not middle aged football fans on the world wide web?

It's  what I did in the summer.

Dont know what this kids problem is.  Needs to get medical help 

22 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think he morphed the names. Look at the numbers it’s 146 Sam and Marks numbers combined. 

I thought 146 was how these crazy kids said I love you on their beepers.

22 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

If I had access to a smartphone in the mid-80's you can bet that I would have been able to troll you guys while at Riis Park with the ladies. 

On 7/2/2019 at 9:19 AM, SamSanchez146 said:

I think you should go in the kitchen and make us some samchezes. 

plus-size-nerd-costume.thumb.jpg.81072639a4c5f8cf5117420cbcda56d4.jpg

Love your tie. You weasel.

You know, when I was your age, we had to ring people's doorbells and run for this kind of buzz.