Dortch waived

CTJetsFan

3 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Have no issue at all with Vedvek, or any of the other moves. Dortch really confuses me. Really hoping they stash him on PS.

Did we pencil in Cannon ahead of him at KR? Because if so its laughable. I'd cut Cannon before Dortch.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Did we pencil in Cannon ahead of him at KR? Because if so its laughable. I'd cut Cannon before Dortch.

Good question - I'd cut Cannon before Dortch, esp now that we have Adams on the PS.

Maybe cutting Charone earlier in the day makes that more complicated?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He did better with the Chargers. 

Hoping Dortch gets on the PS and back on the field as a punt returner. 

He was one of the best third down backs in the NFL for about five years and probably the best for a year or two...  he was excellent in NE and even better in SD before he got hurt.  Amazing how productive one down players are disparaged in favor of mediocre all down backs.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Me too, doesn't he know that both Dortch and Burnett can easily step in for Crowder as the fifth option?

I dont see how you can compare those guys to Crowder.  Berrios either.  They had their reasons.  Do you think they looked at each other and said "let's do something really foolish?"

13 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Dortch has his fans. I think he goes to our PS. He’ll probably be activated sometime this season. He should get his chance. 

I dont know how anyone can assume anything about Dortch.  The FO and coaches have been watching him for months.  People looks at a stat sheet and think they know better.  This does seem unusual. I am therefore assuming that I do not know enough

• Upvote 2

Dortch has his fans. I think he goes to our PS. He’ll probably be activated sometime this season. He should get his chance. 

Let’s hope. He’s one of those guys. Total football player. If he was 3-4 inches taller there would be no question.

I hate this move more than Burnett and i hate that one too.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2