"Mulitple" Dolphins Have Demanded A Trade

Irish Jet

I live in Dolphins country.  The Fish game was right on beside the Jets game.  There were quite a few Fish fans.  It was like a morgue.  That was truly the worst game of football I have ever seen played by a team.  The Fish fans were so disheartened, they didn't even taunt us at the end.  lol

The NFL has to get control of this "tank for a QB" thing real soon, or they are going to lose a lot of fans   

BTW:   Fitz today became the first QB to throw a TD for 8 different teams.  I actually applauded  for him.   Go Fitz.......................Don't want the Fish to get the first pick in the draft next year.  :)

• Upvote 2

Hey, AFC East teams, stop hiring AFC East coaches. They either lost to belichick and or can only succeed with belichick. 

Flores was a worse hire than Gase. He seems to believe that because he came from the Pats that everyone should venerate him. Players don't respond to that. They also don't respond to "Do your Job" if you're not belichick. They also don't like you lying to them and saying "We're not tanking." and obviously tanking perhaps more than any team has done.

• Upvote 3

Just now, flgreen said:

I live in Dolphins country.  The Fish game was right on beside the Jets game.  There were quite a few Fish fans.  It was like a morgue.  That was truly the worst game of football I have ever seen played by a team.  The Fish fans were so disheartened, they didn't even taunt us at the end.  lol

The NFL has to get control of this "tank for a QB" thing real soon, or they are going to lose a lot of fans   

This barely compares to how they played in Marino's final game.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

It was brutal. It looked like those highlight reels in a college blowout. All kinds of time for Jackson, WR's running 5-6 yards free. Crazy. 0-16 truly on the cards.