Caption the pic!

It's like the great stories, Mr. Darnold, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. I know now folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. That there's some good in this world, Mr. Darnold, and it's worth fighting for.

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

T4SUU2R5DVHBRMLMAVNTDOQC3M.thumb.jpg.3b0625d19c0f3058dd16832d4503ca21.jpg

I really shouldn't have eaten all of those doughnuts, i mean the 17th was probably 1 too many..... oh, I wonder how much longer I will get to keep this cushy job doing nothing. I wonder when they are going to realize all i do is eat and get Gase water.... oh sh*t I hope that was just a fart

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's like the great stories, Mr. Darnold, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. I know now folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. That there's some good in this world, Mr. Darnold, and it's worth fighting for.

From Jaws?

3 hours ago, Stark said:

I really shouldn't have eaten all of those doughnuts, i mean the 17th was probably 1 too many..... oh, I wonder how much longer I will get to keep this cushy job doing nothing. I wonder when they are going to realize all i do is eat and get Gase water.... oh sh*t I hope that was just a fart

Isn’t it smelling salts , not water , for Gase? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1