Couldn't stay away - I'm an addict.

WowOhWow

13 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Mea culpa - will try to be more reasonable and less emotional moving forward, for all posters sake and my own.

Love the team too much.  It's in my stupid blood.

But I'm so damn mad at what I see as clear and blatant ineptitude I can't stand it...along with the fact that now Sam has this stain on him.

We need a ruling from @SAR I before we are allowed to welcome you back

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Mea culpa - will try to be more reasonable and less emotional moving forward, for all posters sake and my own.

But I'm so damn mad at what I see as clear and blatant ineptitude I can't stand it...along with the fact that now Sam has this stain on him.

I feel this post brah.

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

What I need badly is for Douglas to provide me with a glimmer of hope.  Some type of GM move that gives me hope that we have someone at the top that can get it right.

With the trade deadline around the corner I'm hoping for something...

Raiders have an offense lineman on IR , we love to trade to the Jets.  Good center and guard.

tumblr_nf0cf544ST1snusg4o1_500.gif

welcome back.. we missed you !     :lurk:

Its not that you can't leave the Jets. I did years ago.  I only watch them when they are on National TV.  I no longer buy the Sunday Ticket. I only follow them through the forums.  The part you can't leave is the forum.  Its like free therapy.  Place to vent. Place to heal.

The Jets organization can go F themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Pu$$y!
Not even one week?
Did you even read the responses in your other thread? lol
I left jets fandom for two years without the hubub. It affected nothing other than to ground me as a fan. If I leave again no one will ever know I was gone. Cuz none of us matter on here when it’s all said and done. JN lives on no matter what.

NExt time just go so we don’t have two entire threads to watch you process day after syndrome.

That said, welcome back buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 2