The #1 overall pick.

Chase Young is the best player in the draft.  He is exact what the Jets have needed on defense for like 2 decades.

I don't know if they'd be able to take him though if they got the pick.  Unless they can stockpile a few more picks this off-season, they'd probably have to trade back a few slots and try addressing as many needs as possible.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, freestater said:

We're going to end up with it. We are the worst team in the league. It's going to be interesting...do we draft a QB? Trade for a ransom? Are there any "cant miss" DTs?

The Jets will not end up with the #1 overall pick, and they certainly will not be drafting a QB when they have Sam Darnold. Their schedule is just too weak compared to other winless or 1 win teams and I think its obvious to everyone with two eyes that the offensive line is the issue, not Darnold. 

If they do end up with a top 5 pick, they are going with Chase Young or Andrew Thomas. If both are gone, they are trading down. If a trade down does not happen, I think they take BPA as long as it fills a need- WR, OT, Edge, CB.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Wut?

Have you not watched the late 20 years?  The jets have stunk many times and many times they win some dumb game late in the year which a few people like pac or ray ray or jet nut rah rah about and come draft day we are picking 3-6

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

ZERO chance we get the #1 pick, ZERO.  more than likely will be picking around 5 or 6.

This team will always win some meaningless game later in the year and drop 4 or 5 spots.  Always.

Not this team.

Might beat Washington. I don’t see more than 2 or 3 wins total. Top 3 pick. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

ZERO chance we get the #1 pick, ZERO.  more than likely will be picking around 5 or 6.

This team will always win some meaningless game later in the year and drop 4 or 5 spots.  Always.

We are going to lose to a team that traded away every decent player & was intentionally tanking! Chuma Edoga is our starting LT! 

With the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Jets have traded with......

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Have you not watched the late 20 years?  The jets have stunk many times and many times they win some dumb game late in the year which a few people like pac or ray ray or jet nut rah rah about and come draft day we are picking 3-6

I know but I dare to believe this time its different. We really suck that bad!

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, freestater said:

We're going to end up with it. We are the worst team in the league. It's going to be interesting...do we draft a QB? Trade for a ransom? Are there any "cant miss" DTs?

Best thing that can happen to this team. Trade the pick for a haul and draft an offensive line (center, LT, RG at a minimum).Trade Adams for a first and get the edge rusher we're lacking. Instant improvement. And yes, I would start 3 - 4 rookie offensive lineman rather than the crap we have today.

• Upvote 2