2-0

JTJet

1 hour ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Why are you so obsessed with sex? That you usually means YOU ain't getting any.

It's guys like you who give Jet Fans a bad name. You post a nonsense thread like this and when they have a bad game or two you will be the first one to say this guy sucks, or Fire Gase, or Darnolds a bust. GTFO.

You have some serious issues you may want to get checked out. Please do tell me how the original post was in any way meant to bash the team? Go ahead. I'm waiting. 

I simply asked how everyone feels about the direction comparing games to games.

You need to have your head examined of you cant tell the difference. I feel sorry for you, truly do. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you. Let it flow my child. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

20 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

It’s good, but we did play two terrible teams, but I’ll take it. Big test at the weekend with the Raiders. If we beat them then we are getting better. 

Why? The  Raiders are as mediocre as we are. When we can compete, not even beat but compete, with the better teams like the Saints, Chiefs, Pats etc. then we can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Until then, wins against the likes of the Gints, Skins, Fins, Bengals, Raiders are just equivalent to eating a frozen turkey dinner on Thanksgiving.

20 hours ago, JTJet said:

Ever since Adams and Douglas made nice, we are 2-0 and I saw a stat that at first made me sick, but then started to feel positive about it...

We just won back to back games for the first time in 20 GAMES. Bowles last 10 games (1-9) vs Gase first 10 games (3-7). 

While as depressing as that is, considering all factors this season, how do you feel about the direction of the team when considering this? 

I suppose I like what I have seen the last 2 weeks, but the sample size is still up for debate even with Darnold now telling Gase what he is comfortable with along with all the other X's and O's we have read and seen over 2-3 weeks now. Now of course I can't completely blame Gase's offense the way it is run and to some degree Darnold himself if we just are over matched by teams that either kill our Oline with their front 7 or what may happen against the Raiders our secondary gets killed by another teams passing game that doesn't trot out a Green kid like Haskins who hasn't seen much to this point.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

Why? The  Raiders are as mediocre as we are. When we can compete, not even beat but compete, with the better teams like the Saints, Chiefs, Pats etc. then we can start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Until then, wins against the likes of the Gints, Skins, Fins, Bengals, Raiders are just equivalent to eating a frozen turkey dinner on Thanksgiving.

The Raiders are 6-4, they area good test for us at this point. We aren’t going to complete with Elite teams like the Saints, Chiefs, Pats. 

The Raiders are one game behind first place, they have double the number of Wins than the Jets. Like I said they are a good test for us.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

about 3/4 of the nfl are mediocre teams.  you don't make the playoffs without beating these teams.  maybe we're saying the same thing but there are teams that can play tough games against those elite teams and then fold like a cheap tent against the doormats.

15 minutes ago, rangerous said:

about 3/4 of the nfl are mediocre teams.  you don't make the playoffs without beating these teams.  maybe we're saying the same thing but there are teams that can play tough games against those elite teams and then fold like a cheap tent against the doormats.

Yes 3/4 of the NFL is average lol

math zoomies fail GIF

• Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, JTJet said:

You have some serious issues you may want to get checked out. Please do tell me how the original post was in any way meant to bash the team? Go ahead. I'm waiting. 

I simply asked how everyone feels about the direction comparing games to games.

You need to have your head examined of you cant tell the difference. I feel sorry for you, truly do. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you. Let it flow my child. 

Where did I say you bashed the team you egomaniac? I said your post was assinine at this point in time. Please GFY.

• Thumb Down 1

Where did I say you bashed the team you egomaniac? I said your post was assinine at this point in time. Please GFY.

You clearly insuated that my intentions were among the types of fans that bash the team at every turn, which they aren't. Who cares if I want to compare 10 games to a previous 10? I clearly stated why. 

You do understand this is an internet forum right? There are literally hundreds of posts on here for far less interesting topics, yet you decided to stop by mine and conduct yourself like a petulant child for zero reason.  

If you didnt like the topic, dont reply maybe?

50 minutes ago, JTJet said:

You clearly insuated that my intentions were among the types of fans that bash the team at every turn, which they aren't. Who cares if I want to compare 10 games to a previous 10? I clearly stated why. 

You do understand this is an internet forum right? There are literally hundreds of posts on here for far less interesting topics, yet you decided to stop by mine and conduct yourself like a petulant child for zero reason.  

If you didnt like the topic, dont reply maybe?

No I plainly stated that you gave Jet Fans a bad name with your reactionary crap. There was no insinuation involved, Pal. You don't like it? GFY.

On 11/18/2019 at 7:01 PM, JTJet said:

So 

Last year in the last 10 we won 1 game against a crap Bills team. 

This year in 10 we won 3 games against Cowboys, Giants, Skins. 1 of those teams being pretty damn good and a playoff contender. 

This has to be considered an improvement no?

Yup, the team everyone forgets hasn't beaten a team with a winning record while criticizing the Bills for the same thing.  The difference between the 7-3 Bills and 6-4 Cowboy records being which team lost to the Jets.  They're in the playoffs by leading the weakest division in the NFC.

No I plainly stated that you gave Jet Fans a bad name with your reactionary crap. There was no insinuation involved, Pal. You don't like it? GFY.

And what the F was reactionary, the fact that I asked people how they felt about the direction of the team? Where are you even coming up with this? You're one of those people that actively look for crap to be offended by. 

You give intelligence a bad name. You dont like it? Dont reply to the post.

...and GF your mom... bud. 

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

And what the F was reactionary, the fact that I asked people how they felt about the direction of the team? Where are you even coming up with this? You're one of those people that actively look for crap to be offended by. 

You REACT VERY STRONGLY for someone objecting to being reactionary.

Methinks thou doth protest too much. 

You also have the option to not reply to things you don't like, but you REACT vehemently to it rather than put them on ignore.

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Yeah if you just discount the games where the bad stuff happened, the Jets are actually doing really well! 

Whenever someone argues that a data set supports their argument "if you remove these or those outliers" I immediately butt fumble and move on. What is lost on many is that a data set without outliers would be an outlier in and of itself.

On 11/18/2019 at 11:54 PM, TNJet said:

Kerry Rhodes >>> Jamal Adams 

@T0mShane POTWing this post like a snake. The North remembers.

Rhodes was the polar opposite of Adams, would be perfect for the current league. I remember people complaining in 2009 how he was invisible. Meanwhile we had the best defence in the league and that was just considered a coincidence. 

• Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

The Raiders are 6-4, they area good test for us at this point. We aren’t going to complete with Elite teams like the Saints, Chiefs, Pats. 

The Raiders are one game behind first place, they have double the number of Wins than the Jets. Like I said they are a good test for us.

This game reminds me of when the Jets would get a good start & everyone's talking playoffs, they travel cross country & get punched in the face.

Too much hype for these Raiders, look at the teams they've beat & the scores of these games. Jets are 3-7, should have won the Bills game, didn't have their starting QB for 3 games & have had more injuries than any team in the league. This idea that some up & coming juggernaut is coming East to Metlife is kind of funny. I could be wrong but I think after the top teams in this league you could throw all the rest in a paper bag & pick out a winner. 

The Fins game was an outlier. Sam was still weak, Chuma Edoga was our LT, need I say more? We had zero CBs & Fitz took advantage & we basically let a rookie WR beat us single handedly. Jamal stops Waller Sunday. Raiders won't run on Jets, Raider nation sweats this one out vs lowly Jets. 

12 hours ago, JTJet said:

LOL. Dude I guarantee if they lose to the Raiders we will get 10 topics on how Darnold sucks, Gase needs to be fired and the Johnsons have to sell the team. IF they beat the Raiders we will get more subjects like this.  Reactionary bullsh*t. 

What are you 10? Here's an oldie but goody. Lets get off the subject of moms..........because I just got off of yours last nite. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bitch.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:24 PM, JTJet said:

Ever since Adams and Douglas made nice, we are 2-0 and I saw a stat that at first made me sick, but then started to feel positive about it...

We just won back to back games for the first time in 20 GAMES. Bowles last 10 games (1-9) vs Gase first 10 games (3-7). 

While as depressing as that is, considering all factors this season, how do you feel about the direction of the team when considering this? 

This is an interesting way to spin things, I like it, move forward don't look back. JD still has a 2 year up hill climb at best.

• Upvote 1