Jamal and Darren: A Twitter Feud

BallinPB

16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Lil’ high school job. What a ******* dickhead. Count me in for trading him away. My favorite football team winning games isn’t as important as having to actually cheer on someone that utters this type of trash. 

My youngest daughter is becoming a teacher. Good news for me . She can take summers off and travel with her mother. Thank heavens. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very few teachers can take the summers off.  Good for her if she's able to do that.  

I

She is only a senior in high school but she is in some become a teacher thing they offer in our school district. 

hope so. My wife wants to start traveling in the summers. I’m much more suited for sedentary activities. 

This thing. I just know I pay money and she gets couple college credits. She likes it and Mrs Crusher likes it so I like it. 

https://chantillyacademy.fcps.edu/academics/teachers-tomorrow

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I hope so. My wife wants to start traveling in the summers. I’m much more suited for sedentary activities. 

It's always sad when a guy runs a 100-yard Kick return back in the time it takes to walk 3 steps to the fridge and back.  Such a nice kick to the old ego.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Pac said:

Lets talk more about your feelings.

Did you have a HS teacher that you were particularly fond of and why?

My High School teachers consistently told me I'd amount to nothing.   I think they got together in a teacher conference and make sure they let me know that because I smoked weed, I'd be a turd my whole life.  Now I look at my W-2 every year and laugh at those same dickbags. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

My High School teachers consistently told me I'd amount to nothing.   I think they got together in a teacher conference and make sure they let me know that because I smoked weed, I'd be a turd my whole life.  Now I look at my W-2 every year and laugh at those same dickbags. 

Yeah, but Jacksonville.  

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My youngest daughter is becoming a teacher. Good news for me . She can take summers off and travel with her mother. Thank heavens. 

She'll be fine. Just tell her to be mindful of career consequences for any choices she makes. Meaning, the subject, level of education, and most importantly the state where she wants to teach are all going to determine heavily the life she leads. Teaching can be incredibly fulfilling so long as you make the right decisions and understand the politics of it all. Experience and good decisions lead the way. Wouldn't trade it at all if offered a much more lucrative gig.

After reading that atrocity of a Twitter exchange, I have to say that Darren Carr comes off as a dignified professional in his career and Adam's comes off like a petulant spoiled brat who overrated his importance. 

Thanks Jamal. Try showing some class next time.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

She'll be fine. Just tell her to be mindful of career consequences for any choices she makes. Meaning, the subject, level of education, and most importantly the state where she wants to teach are all going to determine heavily the life she leads. Teaching can be incredibly fulfilling so long as you make the right decisions and understand the politics of it all. Experience and good decisions lead the way. Wouldn't trade it at all if offered a much more lucrative gig.

The program she is in is kinda unique the area because if the seniors fulfill the requirements they do this commitment singing thing senior year and they are guaranteed a teaching job in The county we live in, providing they get their teaching degree within 4-5 years. 

The dojo she grew up in she went from student to teaching a couple classes and working at the after school and summer camp. She recently started tutoring in their after school program. She just loves working with the kids. She did an internship last year and all the kids really bonded with her. She’s the youngest of five and jus has a knack for it. Makes her happy. 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao, I'm sorry, but I back Jamal here, and I say that as someone who isn't a huge fan of Adams, the person.

Carr's brother got caught in his feelings and then pulled the "I'm a teacher and also could have played if not for my condition (God bless him for teaching and dealing with his ailment tho)" for sympathy, which, in turn, backfired.  That's as soft as baby sh*t.

Those that can, do

Those that can't, teach

Those that can't teach, teach phys. ed.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dcat said:

After reading that atrocity of a Twitter exchange, I have to say that Darren Carr comes off as a dignified professional in his career and Adam's comes off like a petulant spoiled brat who overrated his importance. 

Thanks Jamal. Try showing some class next time.

Really that's your take away from this.

21 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Well.  At least Darren can't say, "My brother is better than you!  He's going to beat you up!"  Because Adams already beat Derek up.  So, this playground yelling match will probably peter out soon.

Darren Carr might not have been a great football player, but he was a 6'5" 300 lb defensive tackle with the University of Houston.  I doubt he'd want his brothers to fight for him. 

You can't control the twitter head players like Jamal but they should avoid commenting or replying to negative things from fans or haters.

You have nothing better to do than respond to a negative comment?  Leaders lead and don't worry about the negativity that will undoubtedly come there way.  

Jerry Jones....we need you!

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

You can't control the twitter head players like Jamal but they should avoid commenting or replying to negative things from fans or haters.

You have nothing better to do than respond to a negative comment?  Leaders lead and don't worry about the negativity that will undoubtedly come there way.  

Jerry Jones....we need you!

While I agree its a bad look.  In this case though -who should be a better leader - someone paid to in essence entertain us or or someone paid to teach our children .

• Upvote 1