Jamal and Darren: A Twitter Feud

BallinPB

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm all for roasting people on Twitter, but Jamal's trash talk wouldn't even get a laugh on a playground filled with fifth graders. Like, if you're going to be a douche, you better be creative, otherwise you just come off as mean-spirited and petty. For instance, Baker Mayfield is a huge a$$hole, but he's pretty amusing about it. 

They sure get a lot of play here

i could care less what he tweets as long as he keeps playing like he has been. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm all for roasting people on Twitter, but Jamal's trash talk wouldn't even get a laugh on a playground filled with fifth graders. Like, if you're going to be a douche, you better be creative, otherwise you just come off as mean-spirited and petty. For instance, Baker Mayfield is a huge a$$hole, but he's pretty amusing about it. 

100%.  He comes of as insecure and attention seeking, not funny or charismatic. You can be an ass and still be likeable 

• Upvote 4

Jeez Tom, I think you’re reaching again... Do you even enjoy a Jet win anymore? It seems you’re so invested in the “I hate Jamal” stuff that you’ve lost all enjoyment when the guy plays well. (Which he pretty much has since he got here.)

3 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Easy to root for Jamal for me.

Aaron Hernandez killed people. Jamal is a good guy, good citizen, and everything you could want on the football field and as a leader.  Let Jamal be Jamal. I give zero Craps about his twittering to a guy who inserted himself into this.

He is an awful leader.  Saying I am a leader and self promotion at every turn is not leading.

He is a risk reward player that has been in the plus side lately but make no mistake we give up things when we play him the way we do.  Even in his huge game vs washington he was part of three big plays by washington.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Jeez Tom, I think you’re reaching again... Do you even enjoy a Jet win anymore? It seems you’re so invested in the “I hate Jamal” stuff that you’ve lost all enjoyment when the guy plays well. (Which he pretty much has since he got here.)

I contain multitudes. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It should be noted that the tweet that precipitated Carr's initial response was Jamal Adams calling himself "PREZ" again. Has anyone ever heard or seen anyone other than Jamal Adams refer to Jamal Adams as "Prez"?

Pac. I'm not sure he counts though

as far as this twitter "feud" who gives a flying rat f**k.

if you guys are looking for interesting things to do I'm sure 80 has every type of pron site chronicled and bookmarked.  PM him what you want to see and he'll send you the link within 6 minutes.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I’m a teacher. Bullies that spout this nonsense are exactly why those in my profession have to moonlight in diners. Eat a dick.

Whoa no need to attack me - I'm on your side.  I think Jamal was petty and it reeks of insecurity but I've seen far worse Twatter attacks from another PREZ.

Incidentally I think I'll keep this Jamal insult from the lady friend. 

She's dedicated her life to being a para, then a teacher, now in admin in schools for kids with disabilities.  If I told her Jamal said this she would probably dislike him forever.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

52 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

Unfortunately, the ”look at me”social media posting is the way of the world with the younger generation nowadays. Some of us may not like it or do it ourselves but among the younger people its completely normal. Most pro atlhetes do the same things as Jamal on the regular.

You’re exactly right. I have no idea what happened shutting up and working hard. Everyone is way too attention starved. 

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You’re exactly right. I have no idea what happened shutting up and working hard. Everyone is way too attention starved. 

The people who were raised to shut up and work hard raised children who witnessed their parents bitching about it, and those kids grew up wanting a different life than their miserable parents.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1