How many picks do we have in the 2020 draft?

Jets723

I know we gained a 3rd rounder this year in the Leo trade.  We also gained a 6th in the Darron Lee trade with KC.   I think we got Hairston for a 6th but not sure if there are any conditions on that.  Alex Lewis I think we got for a conditional pick but I forget which one and if all the conditions were met.  Barring any trades I think we currently have 7 but if anybody can clarify that would be great

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Not enough

I don’t agree.  We have 4 in the top 75.  You hit on those that’s a big win.  Also if you can find one of those steals in the later rounds that’s terrific. This team has pieces.  Injuries really hurt this year.  We obviously need to fix the oline that’s the objective and I’m positive Douglas is gonna use at least 2 of his first 3 picks on that 

2 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

This site says 

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

I think that is wrong.  The second 6 went to Indy for Nate Hairston.  From NYJets.com:

"The Jets have agreed to terms on a trade with the Indianapolis Colts, acquiring CB Nate Hairston, pending a physical. In exchange, the Green & White will send their second 2020 sixth-round pick to Indy.

The Green & White acquired a second 2020 sixth-round pick in May in exchange for LB Darron Lee from Kansas City."

Tankathon shows us still having the KC 6.

We also sent a conditional 7 to Baltimore for Alex Lewis, but I do not think the conditions have been reported, so we may or may not have our 7.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

I don’t want to turn this into a Jamal Adams thread but any chance Oakland would send their 2 first rounders (currently 14th and 18th overall) FOR Adams?

I love Adams but if JD could pull that off - I would be thrilled. We need to premium picks...

Would be great for us

but the Raiders just took a safety in the first round last year

no team would be dumb enough to spend 2 top draft picks in the same year on safeties, would they....

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

I don’t want to turn this into a Jamal Adams thread but any chance Oakland would send their 2 first rounders (currently 14th and 18th overall) FOR Adams?

I love Adams but if JD could pull that off - I would be thrilled. We need to premium picks...

Would love it if it did happen, but I just don't see it.  They spent a 1 last year on Jonathan Abram who missed the season due to injury but should be back next year.  Can't see them giving us two 1s for another Safety.

20 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Adams isn't going anywhere.........JD likes him 

I don’t buy into that 

Adams has already publicly dicked Douglas around through the media essentially calling him a traitor.

If he would’ve said that kind of crap before the trade deadline, I think Douglas would’ve been more inclined to move him.

And if some team offers at least a 1st and 3rd for him, I think the move is ultimately made come March/April.

If it’s to a team like the Cowboys, that 1st could very well end up being in the mid-late teens.

I’d build a statue of Douglas if the Jets came away with one of the top WR’s and OL in the 1st round. And then still had a 2nd and three 3rd rounders to work with early on. That could go a helluva long way towards getting this team on track. And quickly. And I would gladly sacrifice Jamal Adams to make it happen.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Adams isn’t getting traded IMO.

Bell I think, is in play but they’re gonna have swallow the dead money hit.

He could be worth a third rounder, maybe a second?

I don’t think any NFL teams gives up a 3rd round pick FOR a 28 year Bell making big money.  This has 4th round pick written all over it. 

32 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t buy into that 

Adams has already publicly dicked Douglas around through the media essentially calling him a traitor.

If he would’ve said that kind of crap before the trade deadline, I think Douglas would’ve been more inclined to move him.

And if some team offers at least a 1st and 3rd for him, I think the move is ultimately made come March/April.

If it’s to a team like the Cowboys, that 1st could very well end up being in the mid-late teens.

I’d build a statue of Douglas if the Jets came away with one of the top WR’s and OL in the 1st round. And then still had a 2nd and three 3rd rounders to work with early on. That could go a helluva long way towards getting this team on track. And quickly. And I would gladly sacrifice Jamal Adams to make it happen.

Agreed. If we can trade Adams for a mid first rounder and land a starting Olineman and get an additional 3rd round pick I would begrudgingly do it. My hope is a team offers a 1st and a 2nd rounder. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, KINGDIRK said:

Agreed. If we can trade Adams for a mid first rounder and land a starting Olineman and get an additional 3rd round pick I would begrudgingly do it. My hope is a team offers a 1st and a 2nd rounder. 

Yeah I need to get AT LEAST a 1st and a 2nd for Adams given his age and coming off this year especially 

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:
9: R1P9
OT TRISTAN WIRFS
IOWA
41: R2P9
G BEN BREDESON
MICHIGAN
66: R3P2
RB CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE
LSU
73: R3P9
OT JEDRICK WILLS
ALABAMA
115: R4P9
WR DONOVAN PEOPLES-JONES
MICHIGAN
152: R5P8
CB ERIC STOKES
GEORGIA
187: R6P9
WR TYLER JOHNSON
MINNESOTA

If only the real draft fell the same way as Fanspeak’s drafts do.  

• Upvote 1

I can't believe that after Adams did that little trade deadline show. They wouldn't ship him. Honestly he's great but if JD is smart Adam gets us some picks. Can't have a guy calling out the team like that...player need to got the bell route and just be positive in public...

Just organizationally cant have your good players doing that sh*t. He is new GM and that is going to set the tone. It's bad enough he has Gase. Honestly he should replace the WRs the S and HC along with OL this season. He has draft picks to get the lineman and WR. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I can't believe that after Adams did that little trade deadline show. They wouldn't ship him. Honestly he's great but if JD is smart Adam gets us some picks. Can't have a guy calling out the team like that...player need to got the bell route and just be positive in public...

Just organizationally cant have your good players doing that sh*t. He is new GM and that is going to set the tone. It's bad enough he has Gase. Honestly he should replace the WRs the S and HC along with OL this season. He has draft picks to get the lineman and WR. 

It didn’t make sense to trade him UNLESS they got the offer they wanted.  Yes Adams can be a pain but trading him for the sake of trading him for a lesser offer would hurt us more 

3 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If only you had some sort of device in front you that could allow you to find this information.

Totally unrelated, my next thread was to ask if anyone knew what Darnold’s passer rating was on Thursday. I don’t get the paper delivered anymore, and anyway it would have been wet from the rain. Help a guy out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I don’t buy into that 

Difference with JD is he wants talent. Won’t give into pettiness. Adams is by far one of the most talented people in the league. No one is Gona Gona offer us two first rounders which is his worth. Jd ain’t Gona low ball with a blue chip player. Adams will be in a Jets uniform next year 

• Upvote 2