2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

Still. If they dont score a TD on that play they simply have a new set of downs. Dopesnt give tehm an automatic TD.

Obviously I know that and  I didnt suggest it did. In any event this is boring now, agree to disagree

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But the Jets at least have an All Pro Player. Bears fans would say that. In fact most of the league probably says this looking at it. The only people who complain about the Jets picking Jamal Adams are Jets fans. This is not like Ryan Leaf where it was universally accepted as a failure

So we should be content with the consolation prize of a strong safety?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

B. Jamal's INTs as a Box Safety are just as important as the fact that Demarcus Lawrence, Ed Oliver, Dee Ford, JJ Watt, Demario Davis, Jerry Hughes and Calais Campbell all didn't have more Sacks than Jamal.

C. You don't stumble into being an All Pro.

B.  You can't simultaneously give Jamal credit for a some unblocked sacks without also recognizing that the reason he plays along the LOS is because he can't be trusted as a Safety who can cover WR's and create turnovers.  

C.  No, but it's a lot easier to be an All-Pro at a non-premium position.  Nor does that make me feel any better about watching these 2 QB's play today. 

No one should be talking up Jamal right now.  Especially since over the last few days he's been writing cryptic tweets about whether he really wants to be here, something us Jamal critics said was EXACTLY what he'd do this offseason.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Such a weak penalty 

This league sucks 

Funny, Edelman did that same thing their last week (I think); the difference is that the CB left the end zone, Edelman followed him and spiked it into him while he was still walking away - surprise, surprise, no flag... I know - shocking...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, you didn't.  But some do.  Some think if Sam was in KC, he'd be doing what Mahomes does.  No one on the planet can do what Mahomes does. 

And only a few approach was Mahomes can do (Watson among them), a group which doesn't include Sam.

Sam actually does have some of their magic if we are being honest.  He does some other worldly stuff like these guys do, he’s just not consistent and he’s had stinkers these guys have never had but he does have some of “how did he do that” like Watson/Mahomes/Rodgers, etc.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JiF said:

Sam actually does have some of their magic if we are being honest.  He does some other worldly stuff like these guys do, he’s just not consistent and he’s had stinkers these guys have never had but he does have some of “how did he do that” like Watson/Mahomes/Rodgers, etc.

Fair.  He has flashes.  But these guys have "how did he do that" moments like twice a Quarter, lol.