From a Diehard Jet fan to My Jet Brothers...

TNJet

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

I met this man. He’s awesome. Trailer Park Boys are the best. I even met Jim Lahey before he died. 

Randy Bobandi.....classic name. Lahey was one of the funniest character actors I've ever seen. 

Are you up in Canada? I remember another poster claiming to have met all of them and said they were consistent with their TPB characters in real life.

41 minutes ago, RobR said:

Randy Bobandi.....classic name. Lahey was one of the funniest character actors I've ever seen. 

Are you up in Canada? I remember another poster claiming to have met all of them and said they were consistent with their TPB characters in real life.

No. I saw them in Brooklyn a few years ago and met them all after the show. One of the coolest moments of my creepy life. 

• Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It’s @Pac when Hackenberg was drafted.

Reasons I'm going to knock TomShane out when we meet

#1- He uses a zero instead of the letter o in his name....

#114- Talked crap to a Steelers fan then ran when the fan approached him...

#674- Gave positive rep to JetFan80 (I question their "relationship")

#873- Claimed I was the reverse fist pump guy from that Monday Night game a couple years ago

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Pac said:

Reasons I'm going to knock TomShane out when we meet

This would be quite a spectacle, the immovable blobject vs the irresistible farce. I imagine you taking a few heavy handed slow motion swings and quickly being winded while T0m feverishly tries to talk his way out of it while pissing himself 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TNJet said:

Its time. Its time to get this team we bleed and pray for to get things right. Its time to rebuild this offense. Its time to start at the motor, the offensive line. Its time to create via free agency and the Draft the second coming of the 2009 offensive line. Sign 2 stud interior olinemen in free agency and draft 2 stud OTs in the draft. Bring in that mid round steal at C, and lets get Sam and Le'veon the respect they've needed. Lets get this green and white team back in the postseason and making noise, swapping blows with the big boys more fierce than any Jet fan has ever known. I love you all Jet nation! Get this well oiled machine clicking, and clicking for a long time. Go Jets!

tumblr_lrwsomHH9R1qlbrak.gif

• Thumb Down 1

15 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Does anyone know exactly when and what game this was? Hahahaha this guys face is so smug and defiant. Like the jets just scored their 50th point against the top ranked d in the afc title game and he had no choice but to fist pump like this.

Would be great if it was a totally inconsequential td or first down in a game that meant nothing

Looks like a Patriots fan.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Does anyone know exactly when and what game this was? Hahahaha this guys face is so smug and defiant. Like the jets just scored their 50th point against the top ranked d in the afc title game and he had no choice but to fist pump like this.

Would be great if it was a totally inconsequential td or first down in a game that meant nothing

Here’s another camera angle of what was happening on the field at that moment

American Football Dance GIF by New York Jets

• Haha 1

Sign Vaitai at LT in FA from Eagles.

Sign EITHER Thuney at OG from Pats or Glasgow at OG(C) from Lions.

Draft Thomas, Wills or Wirfs.

Draft Cesar Ruiz, Cushenberry or Biadasz.

This assumes that guys like Alex Lewis, Harrison, Edoga, Qvale return in either backup and potentially starter roles temporarily.

OLine starts as something like....

LT - Vaitai, OG - Lewis, C - Harrison/Ruiz, OG - Thuney, RT - Wirfs

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Ian Fleming said:

Eh, I also dabbled in optimism in 1991-1992, 1999-2005 and 2009-2012. 

I became a verify then trust fan.

I hope your faith is validated this time.

Woody and Chris LOVE the ra ra fans.  The verify and trust fans , not so much. 

Some of us don’t buy the snake oil bullship anymore. As long as Chris or Woody run this team... the odds are stacked against us. 

• Upvote 2

Amen. The question mark Gase is notwithstanding:

If the Jets could build a road grading offensive line - they could easily contend for the 6th or 7th seed (if the latter gets approved) and perhaps much more. Then once in the tournament crazy things can happen. 

It all starts up front at OL this offseason and offense across the board. Easiest and best way forward in today’s game is lighting up the scoreboard. Where possible add pass rush. 

7 hours ago, JetsLife said:

Amen. The question mark Gase is notwithstanding:

If the Jets could build a road grading offensive line - they could easily contend for the 6th or 7th seed (if the latter gets approved) and perhaps much more. Then once in the tournament crazy things can happen. 

It all starts up front at OL this offseason and offense across the board. Easiest and best way forward in today’s game is lighting up the scoreboard. Where possible add pass rush. 

It is amazing how something this simple was lost on Macc. I'll also note that Herm and Rex both inherited great OL. Then both were ultimately done in by neglecting same. 

• Upvote 1