A Solution For Jets Fans - Expansion Team In NJ

Here is a solution for Jets fans.

You can divest from the laughing stock of the NFL and become a fan of an expansion team.

Since NJ is pretty much the NY media market and has lots and lots of money, I think a true NJ based team would do well for the NFL.  There would be no shortage of eager new fans.  

I for one would GLADLY ditch the Jets that will forever be the green rectum of the NFL and move my fandom to a true NJ team.

What would be a good name and uni for a NJ team ???

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

You can divest from the laughing stock of the NFL and become a fan of an expansion team.

Since NJ is pretty much the NY media market and has lots and lots of money, I think a true NJ based team would do well for the NFL.  There would be no shortage of eager new fans.  

I for one would GLADLY ditch the Jets that will forever be the green rectum of the NFL and move my fandom to a true NJ team.

The New Jersey Toll Takers

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

A better idea would be for the NFL to force the Johnsons to sell the team, and as a reward they could own the expansion team. As an expansion team, it would be expected that they would be winless, rudderless, and have a complete lack of talent - so no difference there for the Johnsons. The team nickname can be the NJ Dumb and Dumbers, or the NJ Incompetents - a direct reflection of the owners.

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

There are already two NJ based teams, and they both suck. The only thing NY about either of them is the Y initial on their name.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I think he meant that the Jets would move to New Jersey with a new owner......I want to believe that is what he meant. 

The Jets should move to Ecuador and let them be somebody else's problem! Maybe they'll get "lost" in the rainforest like Michael Rockefeller, never to be seen or heard from again! Wait, that was Papua New Guinea, but whatever. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jetophile said:

The Jets should move to Ecuador and let them be somebody else's problem! Maybe they'll get "lost" in the rainforest like Michael Rockefeller, never to be seen or heard from again! Wait, that was Papua New Guinea, but whatever. 

You hit on something here,  Ecuador and Papua New Guinea both produce some of the world's best coffee beans.  Could that be a team logo ? A coffee bean ?