Patriots are 2-5

kevinc855

So speaking of Patriots, or ex patriots. 

What the hell is with Brady and AB staying at his place? 

Does nobody else think that's weird AF once you're past 17? My money is that Brady lets AB nail Giselle on the regular.  

3 minutes ago, Icer said:

Not much else to talk about

Jet Fan 1: We suck!

Jet Fan 2: Bro, we are horrible!

I'm probably letting my age shine through because this has been a theme for as long as I've been a fan. I honestly think some fans are happier with a Patriots loss rather than a Jets win. It's sad but it was kevin who started this thread so I should have expected it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, jgb said:

Not sure how'd I feel if when I'm wearing a Jets fan anywhere in the world and I see someone in the crowd also wearing one, with one exchange of nods, we know each others' souls.

True story and it happened to me less than a week ago. I'm waiting at the local Discount Tire because I had a nail in my tire and as usual am rocking my Jets visor. I live in New Mexico....should have added that sooner.

Guy walks in and says "Wow I just found the second Jets fan in all of NM" and we laugh. Talk to him for a bit and it turns out he grew up and was from California. I told him the only reason I picked the Jets was because I grew up in NY, specifically LI and then I asked him why he became a Jets fan. The guy didn't have an answer and I felt terrible for him....reminded me a lot of our Canadian guys like guys @Beerfish and @Paradis

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

True story and it happened to me less than a week ago. I'm waiting at the local Discount Tire because I had a nail in my tire and as usual am rocking my Jets visor. I live in New Mexico....should have added that sooner.

Guy walks in and says "Wow I just found the second Jets fan in all of NM" and we laugh. Talk to him for a bit and it turns out he grew up and was from California. I told him the only reason I picked the Jets was because I grew up in NY, specifically LI and then I asked him why he became a Jets fan. The guy didn't have an answer and I felt terrible for him....reminded me a lot of our Canadian guys like guys @Beerfish and @Paradis

God can you imagine choosing this team with no connection whatsoever? Masochism.

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Hey!  I have an excuse!

It was all because of Ricky Ray.  He was my cfl teams great QB and when he went to the Jets I wanted to see how he was doing thus I started to visit jets fan forums........and then it all began.

So you're really a Canadian who chose this team.. AND stuck with this team? Respect. 

• Upvote 1