Adam Gase is a F****** Lunatic!

I posted a tweet several weeks ago that showed Gase starting at his play sheet and calling in a play while Loggains was "calling plays".  He's full of sh*t.  Six more games and he'll be out of the NFL entirely.

• Upvote 3

Just now, rangerous said:

Looked like loggains was calling the plays in the first half and gase started in the second.  It looked like the offense played much better in the second half even though Becton and fant both went out.

I missed this.  Why did Becton go out?   Please tell me he wasn't hurt again.  Or had a bad reaction to the cold meds.

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

Looked like loggains was calling the plays in the first half and gase started in the second.  It looked like the offense played much better in the second half even though Becton and fant both went out.

Gase has called the plays in every second half since Loggains has been "calling" the plays

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Who cares?

Sometimes I call the kids down for dinner, sometimes I ask my wife to text them.  Ooh, so controversial.  

SAR I

Apples to oranges.  This situation with Gase is more like standing next to your kids and instead of telling them to go to the table for dinner, texting your wife to yell to the kids go to the table.  Pointless and definitely adding to the lore of Adam " Peyton Manning's Coffee Boy" Gase.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Apples to oranges.  This situation with Gase is more like standing next to your kids and instead of telling them to go to the table for dinner, texting your wife to yell to the kids go to the table.  Pointless and definitely adding to the lore of Adam " Peyton Manning's Coffee Boy" Gase.

Please, this New York Mets self-hate just has to stop.  Keep your faux outrage to yourself, Eeyore.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1