These are the kind of bad teams that can be turned around quickly

QB1

2 minutes ago, QB1 said:

Playing hard, staying together, showing heart, giving a sh*t.

Fire Gase, add 6 impact players between FA and the draft and we can battle for a division as soon as next year. 

It's nice to see overachievers like Basham play with their hair on fire. Darnold is absolutely still dreadful and without a QB this team is still going nowhere. Aside from Becton, this current rookie class hasnt done much of anything. 2-14, 3-13- you are what your record says you are. The team still currently has a bleak future and no quarterback.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Our team is not as bad as our record, we just beat two contending playoff teams. 

We're a Coach and QB away from being decent. We have some good young players who play with heart. 

The Browns lost their top 4 WRs and 2 OL due to Covid.  This win means absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Our team is not as bad as our record, we just beat two contending playoff teams. 

We're a Coach and QB away from being decent. We have some good young players who play with heart. 

The 2 most desired commodities in the sport.  That's all we are away!

And we just beat a contending playoff team*

*that lost their top 4 WRs and 2 OL going into this week.

8 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Jeez, here we go with this nonsense now. Spare this crap.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, lattyshakespear said:

I agree. Pick Sewell and we instantly have one of the best lines in the league.

Draft some wrs and add some more through FA and watch Darnold play lights out. I maintain the kid is far superior to Josh Allen. All he needs is the weapons and he'll be back to being the best QB from the 2018 draft class

He is literally worse than Josh Allen and has less tools than Josh Allen.

• Upvote 1

Oh please. This team went 6-2 down the stretch last year and then started 0-13 this year. One season doesn't carry over into another. 

The Jets need a lot of work. Luckily they have a lot of draft picks and a GM who might know what he's doing. 

I'm going to trust JD to make the right decisions for this team until he shows me he can't.  His first draft looks good. We just have to build off of it.

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, lattyshakespear said:

I agree. Pick Sewell and we instantly have one of the best lines in the league.

Draft some wrs and add some more through FA and watch Darnold play lights out. I maintain the kid is far superior to Josh Allen. All he needs is the weapons and he'll be back to being the best QB from the 2018 draft class

Holy smokes