***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Two bonehead plays in a row

Those things happen when you have a QB who extends plays to make big plays.  Sometime he is not going to give up on a play when he should.  With a guy like Lamar, you take the good with the bad.  We have seen both in this half.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Are you drunk

Sam is a much better passer. I also qualified it by saying talented. Baker, Allen and Lamar have had much mre success but they all play on stacked teams. Try to see the trees for the forest and look at the bigger picture. This time last year everyone would have agreed with me, one bad year with zero talent around him and suddenly people laugh when you say Darnold is a great QB. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, lattyshakespear said:

Sam is a much better passer. I also qualified it by saying talented. Baker, Allen and Lamar have had much mre success but they all play on stacked teams. Try to see the trees for the forest and look at the bigger picture. This time last year everyone would have agreed with me, one bad year with zero talent around him and suddenly people laugh when you say Darnold is a great QB. 

Sam is probably the least talented of the ones you mentioned.