***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Blowouts suffered by teams I don't like are entertaining

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I vaguely recall you being one of the ones enjoying watching Josh Allen and the Bills play well earlier in the season. Am I just confusing you with someone else?

Personally, I can't being myself to hate the Bills ... yet. They've been just as pathetic as the Jets for most of their existence, so I guess I sympathize with that. As soon as the Jets prove to be good enough to challenge the Bills, or if the Bills turn into the new cheating, scumbag dynasty in the division, then I'll hate them. Until then, better them then the Dolphins or Patriots.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

I’m not excited for Mahomes vs Brady. The inevitability of Brady became boring really quickly, let alone him being a division rival. Now Mahomes has the same inevitability which is already becoming boring. 

Mahomes is the best QB of our life times, just be glad you're getting to witness him

• WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m not excited for Mahomes vs Brady. The inevitability of Brady became boring really quickly, let alone him being a division rival. Now Mahomes has the same inevitability which is already becoming boring. 

Mahomes vs Rodgers I think would’ve been fantastic. The chiefs hadn’t won for 50 years and Andy Reid never before last year. They’re still pretty fun to root for IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I vaguely recall you being one of the ones enjoying watching Josh Allen and the Bills play well earlier in the season. Am I just confusing you with someone else?

Personally, I can't being myself to hate the Bills ... yet. They've been just as pathetic as the Jets for most of their existence, so I guess I sympathize with that. As soon as the Jets prove to be good enough to challenge the Bills, or if the Bills turn into the new cheating, scumbag dynasty in the division, then I'll hate them. Until then, better them then the Dolphins or Patriots.

No, I was wrong that Josh Allen would ever become something.  I called him a Running Back.  So I garner no enjoyment from any success he has.  Also the Bills play in the AFC East.  They are only the 3rd most-hated team in the division, but I don't like them nonetheless.

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I have nothing against the Bills.  They have done a great job of rebuilding, developing a young QB, giving him an OL and weapons and allowing him to develop. 

But what I can't stand are the knuckle dragging, mouth breathing members of the Bills mafia who cover themselves in condiments and leap through tables.  Two more weeks of these so-called great fans acting like a bunch of sophmoric frat boys, and being glorified in the press for it.   Like leaping through a table makes you a better fan.  Nope.  Don't want to see it. 

Go Chiefs!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Mogglez @football guy how do we get a rule change proposed?

“12 men on the field” should only apply to situations where 12 defenders are actively defensing a play.  Calling that penalty when a transitional player is ONE yard away from exiting the field of play seems to missing the purpose of the rule. 

The fact that a player HALF A YARD away from the sideline gave Tom Brady a first down....is beyond ridiculous.  

No power in this department lol. It has to be via ownership/rules committee 

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, I was wrong that Josh Allen would ever become something.  I called him a Running Back.  So I garner no enjoyment from any success he has.  Also the Bills play in the AFC East.  They are only the 3rd most-hated team in the division, but I don't like them nonetheless.

Fair enough. For the record, I was 100% rooting against them for being a division rival earlier in the season, but watching the Jets killed that competitive drive the inside me. Now I'm like, "eh, they look like they deserve it, because the Jets certainly don't".

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

I have nothing against the Bills.  They have done a great job of rebuilding, developing a young QB, giving him an OL and weapons and allowing him to develop. 

But what I can't stand are the knuckle dragging, mouth breathing members of the Bills mafia who cover themselves in condiments and leap through tables.  Two more weeks of these so-called great fans acting like a bunch of sophmoric frat boys, and being glorified in the press for it.   Like leaping through a table makes you a better fan.  Nope.  Don't want to see it. 

Go Chiefs!!!

Lol

Bills Mafia doesn't even register on my radar, to be quite honest. I couldn't care less about them. I'm more annoyed by Jets fans who want to roll with Sam Darnold another year because "coaching" and "wepinz" and those who don't believe Deshaun Watson is worth trading 3 1st round picks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol

Bills Mafia doesn't even register on my radar, to be quite honest. I couldn't care less about them. I'm more annoyed by Jets fans who want to roll with Sam Darnold another year because "coaching" and "wepinz" and those who don't believe Deshaun Watson is worth trading 3 1st round picks.

Do you really think actively rooting for the success of a division rival whose QB looked like hot garbage prior to this season is something that would actually help with that?

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Eh, I'm good with Mahomes vs Brady. New guard vs Old guard sort of thing. I did prefer Chiefs vs Packers, though, but it is what it is.