***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

1 minute ago, Hael said:

Parity in the NFL is a conference championship with 3 GOAT candidates at QB, and the fourth an MVP candidate.

I'm just thankful that the ground & pound dream is dead on JN.  Last year, the Titans still gave some people hope here that you could win a title with a C or D grade QB.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't care if its the chalk picks.  Give me a GB-KC Super Bowl, please.  I have no interest in seeing Tom Brady or the f**king Bills playing for a championship.

Agreed 100% ! 

This is setting up to be miserable. A SB that i can't even root for anyone other than the Grim Reaper. And he NEVER shows up when I want him to. 

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm just thankful that the ground & pound dream is dead on JN.  Last year, the Titans still gave some people hope here that you could win a title with a C or D grade QB.  

When has that EVER worked? You always need a competent QB and a top 3 defense on the other side (Seahawks 2013). 

11 hours ago, Seibelt said:

It may have been mentioned before but if its a Green Bay/Kansas City Super Bowl I may buy stock in State Farm.

They may get a Free 5 minute Super Bowl Commercial worth Millions!

Mahoney’s gets the Biggs rate.  Overpay and like it.  

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If Saleh could figure out a way to stop Mahomes SF would have done it.  

49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg

Big day for Buffalo as the Bills are going to crush the Chiefs and win the AFC Championship. 

SAR I

If Josh Allen can finish today they will win. They need a complete game  from him or they lose their 5th straight championship game. This is were a young QB must prove what he is really made of.