***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

3 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Nah, the Jets have just had sh*t ownership the past 50 or so years(Hess/Woodrow/Chris) and that trickles down and infects everything else about the franchise.

Cubs were cursed for how many years, they get new owners, win a chip within 5 years. It's not rocket science.

Except I'm not talking about the incompetence of the Jets team.  I'm talking about the fact that even on top of this, we may very well have to watch the most painfully cruel and unusual Super Bowl just to top it all off.

But going back the Packers game, after the o scored, you saw Aaron Rogers say something to the D. Then they got a pick and his O did nothing. I would have been like WTF man. Then it happened again. How do you pick off Tom Brady 3 times in the 2nd half and lose? We are blaming that call on fourth to kick a FG but the offense sh*t the bed and I think that is what led to that call. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

But going back the Packers game, after the o scored, you saw Aaron Rogers say something to the D. Then they got a pick and his O did nothing. I would have been like WTF man. Then it happened again. How do you pick off Tom Brady 3 times in the 2nd half and lose? We are blaming that call on fourth to kick a FG but the offense sh*t the bed and I think that is what led to that call. 

Yup, both QBs got carried by their defense in that game.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I could deal w the lame rules for reg season. It’s just embarrassing seeing them allow zero passion in the playoffs 

Well, that tackle was literally a wrestling move, and we have been complaining about the NFL turning into the WWE.