***OFFICIAL NFC + AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES THREAD***

46 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m not excited for Mahomes vs Brady. The inevitability of Brady became boring really quickly, let alone him being a division rival. Now Mahomes has the same inevitability which is already becoming boring. 

I get what you're saying. It's just indicative of American society wanting something new, happening, today, every second! Like that whole Rex Grossman hysteria.

9 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Do you really think actively rooting for the success of a division rival whose QB looked like hot garbage prior to this season is something that would actually help with that?

Touché, but I'm not actually rooting for the Bills to win, I just wouldn't care if they do. A competitive game would be nice.

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

chiefsbillsforweb2208826770.jpg

Big day for Buffalo as the Bills are going to crush the Chiefs and win the AFC Championship. 

SAR I

Did you ever see the episode of The King Of Queens where Arthur Spooner gives advice to two people in the coffee shop and whatever he said they did the opposite because he was always wrong?  That’s SORE I.

They call him MR. WRONG!

1DB2000E-7B08-4F99-B4F0-C9DFA1010DB7.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BettyBoop said:

Did you ever see the episode of The King Of Queens where Arthur Spooner gives advice to two people in the coffee shop and whatever he said they did the opposite because he was always wrong?  That’s SORE I.

They call him MR. WRONG!

1DB2000E-7B08-4F99-B4F0-C9DFA1010DB7.jpeg

This is actually getting more annoying than @SAR I's original shtick.

5 minutes ago, CajunJet said:

Tony Romo is awesome at calling plays before they happen...any chance he coaches someday?? (no I don’t want him as a Jets head coach)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Romo is making $17.5 Mil per season from CBS.  To work 5 months a year.  I can't see any reason why he would want to become a coach to work year round, for less pay and deal with the constant pressure to win.  He has a pretty good gig right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1