FA Rumors

choon328

11 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm not sure if this guy is legit or not. He's attributing it to Cimini but there is no tweet from him on this subject so I'm not sure why he's crediting Cimini. 

He's mos def legit... but he also is mos def injury prone

9 minutes ago, David Harris said:

To me the most intriguing guy on the Jets is Ashtyn Davis- the whole man of mystery thing touched by God with athletic traits. He needs health and reps. His rookie year was just a mess but can’t wait to see him in 2021.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see how Davis does, but assuming Neal doesn't come with too heavy of a price tag because of his injury history, it also wouldn't be so bad for them to hedge their bets a bit if they can.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see how Davis does, but assuming Neal doesn't come with too heavy of a price tag because of his injury history, it also wouldn't be so bad for them to hedge their bets a bit if they can.

Sure, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ashtyn is an oft injured kinda guy, can’t hang your hat on him but I just want to make sure he’s given a chance. Neal has been great in the past and played under our new DC so...

• Upvote 1

For the past couple of years our safeties have always been banged up. We've seen reserve such as Middleton, Miles and Roberts get play and as a result toasted. I have no problem in having 3 potential starting S. Neal also has 4-3 WILL size for a sub package defense. Wouldn't mind targeting him.

One thing I will throw out there since a lot of people are connecting Richard Sherman to the Jets for CB. There was a lot of talk by Sherman and the 49ers about him moving to FS this upcoming year. That might be in play for the Jets as well. Relatively cheap contract for a guy who knows the system and can help Davis grow.

10 hours ago, choon328 said:

I'm not sure if this guy is legit or not. He's attributing it to Cimini but there is no tweet from him on this subject so I'm not sure why he's crediting Cimini. 

..if, if he can stay healthy... he's a  " Keeper "  ?

56 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Always hurt but if he can stay healthy he’s a big hitter. Maybe he’ll take a really cheap deal to try and boost his stock for next offseason. 

He played 15 games this year after playing a total of 4 the previous 2 seasons.

I think the thing about a player like neal is that it shows how we really need a traditional 4-3 WILL who can run and cover.  It would be great if Onwuaswor could fill that role, but Im not sure if thats his best fit. Either way, Saleh is gonna need to find a player to play that spot next to Mosley

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

To me the most intriguing guy on the Jets is Ashtyn Davis- the whole man of mystery thing touched by God with athletic traits. He needs health and reps. His rookie year was just a mess but can’t wait to see him in 2021.

Lol, if we combine the 2 we would get 1 good S for the season. 

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

MODS Please merge with all the other FA threads.

Obviously OP is seeking attention.

Apparently you're in love with me so let me save you some time and let you down nicely.  I'm not into boring, dumb, annoying, childish imbeciles who have a small dick complex. I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not the 10 year old boy with low self esteem that normally turns you on. So now go crawl back into your rented disgusting sh*t smelling basement and sit on your cum covered futon with your little flaccid tool in 1 hand and Disney magazine in the other and **** off. And I mean that with all of the respect you deserve. 

• Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 1

I like that we’re tied to him. I’d hope to see Maye extended soon. My concerns are injury and a pretty fun safety class in this years draft. Neal could also come down hill and be the big Nickel guy or just the WILL LB with Maye and Davis playing the back end. I expect to see a bunch of new faces in the secondary. In the draft Hamsah Nisirildeen, Ar’darius Washington, and Andre Cisco are all very exciting players.

49 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Apparently you're in love with me so let me save you some time and let you down nicely.  I'm not into boring, dumb, annoying, childish imbeciles who have a small dick complex. I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not the 10 year old boy with low self esteem that normally turns you on. So now go crawl back into your rented disgusting sh*t smelling basement and sit on your cum covered futon with your little flaccid tool in 1 hand and Disney magazine in the other and **** off. And I mean that with all of the respect you deserve. 

Oh this is the best. You get your panties in a bunch because I started a new Watson thread and you were butt hurt.

I call you out on your hypocrisy of starting another FA thread and again you cannot endure some lighthearted jab.

Stumptown GIF by ABC Network

Excited Button GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

Joking about pedophiles. Yeah that isn't cool. This is way over the line.

Enjoy some time off.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1