Tierney: Jets leaning towards moving on from Sam

Rhg1084

34 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I'm fine with giving Morgan a shot. I think he would do better than most think.

I have no idea honestly, Douglas took him in third, must been for a reason.  They didn’t toss him in last year when season was lost, either he is Hacketurd bad or they have a plan for him. Possibly a back up or more? Not sure. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea honestly, Douglas took him in third, must been for a reason.  They didn’t toss him in last year when season was lost, either he is Hacketurd bad or they have a plan for him. Possibly a back up or more? Not sure. 

He sat in the booth all year and took direction from a guy whose no longer on staff. I think the entire qb situation, as usually tends to be, is totally ****ed

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Sandler is a magician. His getting Francessa to having actually played himself getting a bet wrong, is incredible and was a master stroke on Fat Mike’s quest to stoke his untamable ego 

Great movie was probably my favorite of last year.....movie gave me this uneasy anxiety. lol

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think it had more to do with not wanting to throw him out there on a bad team in a year where he had no preseason and a limited camp.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Douglas took him in the 4th, not the 3rd.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

Shhh....  That's the plan.  Install Morgan as starting QB, trade #2 pick for 3 second rounders and 2 third rounders to address secondary, line and other needs, and win four SBs in the next ten years.

Remember, you read it here first.

Sounds like @SAR I when we hired Gase.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

“The Jets really like Sam Darnold and can see him succeeding in the new system.....buuuuut if your team is interested in Sam and you call Joe Douglas he will absolutely have dinner with you. Oh, and bring your team’s draft pick value chart to the restaurant.”

Sam sucks and everyone knows it. They can't say it because they want to get something for him. He is getting sold to the highest bidder. We will have someone new and better (not that hard) under center come OTAs. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

Sam sucks and everyone knows it. They can't say it because they want to get something for him. He is getting sold to the highest bidder. We will have someone new and better (not that hard) under center come OTAs. 

I’d rather see what Sam can do with a better team around him and better coaching. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s a ban party up in here!!!!

step brothers ryan GIF

I like this forum. Great conversation, good people, good moderators. Some of this undertone homophobia, racism, whatever else needs to get kicked in the teeth. Send mofos on a week long, unpaid vacation. Set them straight. No pun intended. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pointman said:

I like this forum. Great conversation, good people, good moderators. Some of this undertone homophobia, racism, whatever else needs to get kicked in the teeth. Send mofos on a week long, unpaid vacation. Set them straight. No pun intended. 

What did he actually post that was any of those things? 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, pointman said:

Yea, I agree. I’ve got a history of being a bit of a petulant ape child, so I say this knowing I’m not one to criticize... one thing that always bothered me was the double standard. Calling someone an idiot was worse than calling someone gay.

I give Maxman credit though, I.think all the mods are much more stuns to it now, and it’s gotten way better.

• Upvote 1