OP requested that we ban his account

SayNoToDMC

33 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Put your blow up doll in the passenger seat of your car and bring your Mother a pound cake. Tell your Mom so and so is not feeling well and you can't stay long. If Mom asks where you met, say Hooters.

This should work unless you're riding a bicycle. In which case you would just be a loser riding around with a blow-up doll on a bicycle, carrying a pound cake. Chances are your mother already knows.

I've tried this before. I mean it was the bike one, but I'm not getting a car by tommorow. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Put your blow up doll in the passenger seat of your car and bring your Mother a pound cake. Tell your Mom so and so is not feeling well and you can't stay long. If Mom asks where you met, say Hooters.

This should work unless you're riding a bicycle. In which case you would just be a loser riding around with a blow-up doll on a bicycle, carrying a pound cake. Chances are your mother already knows.

This sounds like the perfect @TomShane story lol...

Jessica_Rabbit.png

7 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

Can I just get a like on here? or Dislike? My mom is giving me sh*t that I'm 35 with no girlfriend and I want to show her I'm engaging with people when I visit her tommorow 

There's 8 other threads saying the same things. I got sources(Adam Schefter)

Edit: I should add she hates that the only things hanging up in my room are a Namath jersey and one of a kind painting of his I paid a grand for. 

• Haha 1

You guys give the worst advice. What I gathered here is you're less reliable than my Jets sources. I gave you the same Darnold news as 95% of writers and you told me I should basically ride a unicycle with 8 ball rim spinners, carrying a blowup Jessica Rabbit to see my mom. It wasn't even that bad till I brought out the flesh light to ..........churn butter? Like I should have known that was a joke? but WTF? I don't think I want to be friends anymore. You shouldn't do that with butter

You guys got problems

Truth be told I'm going to further explore this butter thing, not that it was your intention. It did feel alright

18 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Millennials don't buy blow up dolls they buy the new and improved real sex dolls. 

Ask  @T0mShane he took out a 30 year mortgage to buy one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Hey everyone I don't know what is going on and we do try to be tolerant here. Apparently the OP was trying to get banned. He had some Trump stuff in his profile which we ignored. Then he started this thread and edited the posts.  Anyhow we got this message from him:

Just ban me. I don't know how you let me go this long

We try to not take things too seriously here, so stuff that is bannable elsewhere normally gets laughed at here. But since I am not sure what is going on, I will just say that okay we banned your account. And we hope all is well.

Take care.

9 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Phew. So you have a girlfriend and you're engaging with people? Fiiiiinally. 

No my life still sucks. I'll continue to take it all out here till I get off for good behavior and can get in trouble again?

I've been flying too close to the sun for years. I'm going to be a good boy now

• Thumb Down 3

On 2/23/2021 at 8:06 AM, SayNoToDMC said:

Can I just get a like on here? or Dislike? My mom is giving me sh*t that I'm 35 with no girlfriend and I want to show her I'm engaging with people when I visit her tommorow 

There's 8 other threads saying the same things. I got sources(Adam Schefter)

Edit: I should add she hates that the only things hanging up in my room are a Namath jersey and one of a kind painting of him I paid a grand for. 

Do push-ups