New era of Jets football!!!!

Just now, ganggreen305 said:

Guys, I am probably going to get ripped here, but who cares.  Today starts a new era of Jets football.  New coaches, GM getting into his 2nd draft, next franchise QB will be drafted.  I am a fan of Wilson, but to be honest, if they draft anyone else, I will support them.  Lets stop ripping everything to shreds here.  There are people that will literally hope Zach fails (as Jets fans) just to be proven right that they wanted Fields or Lance.  Who cares.  Joe will make the QB pick tonight and lets support it no matter what.  (Of course if he sucks 3 years later, then we can rip to shreds.)

I want them to draft all Offense, but we know that isn't going to happen.  If a defensive stud (in their minds) slips to 23 (I would prefer a trade back), then lets support it.  You or I might disagree, but we need to stop all the negativity and lets be positive around here!!!

Lets go Jets!!!!  I am pumped!!!

You're going to have to back that scurrilous charge up with names. 

29 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

Guys, I am probably going to get ripped here, but who cares.  Today starts a new era of Jets football.  New coaches, GM getting into his 2nd draft, next franchise QB will be drafted.  I am a fan of Wilson, but to be honest, if they draft anyone else, I will support them.  Lets stop ripping everything to shreds here.  There are people that will literally hope Zach fails (as Jets fans) just to be proven right that they wanted Fields or Lance.  Who cares.  Joe will make the QB pick tonight and lets support it no matter what.  (Of course if he sucks 3 years later, then we can rip to shreds.)

I want them to draft all Offense, but we know that isn't going to happen.  If a defensive stud (in their minds) slips to 23 (I would prefer a trade back), then lets support it.  You or I might disagree, but we need to stop all the negativity and lets be positive around here!!!

Oh, yes... It is a new era, alright. And there will be a new era after this one.  Glad you like Wilson.  Always good when your team drafts the QB you like...

• Upvote 1

I want to believe this. 

I really, really want to believe this.

Dare I say I'm cautiously optimistic? 

I've said THAT before...

...and I've been burned so many times before,

but dammit...

I'm a glutton for punishment

soooooo........

I'm In!!!! 

The new era of Jets football starts tonight! :cheers:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

47 minutes ago, ganggreen305 said:

There are people that will literally hope Zach fails (as Jets fans) just to be proven right that they wanted Fields or Lance. 

Who?

There'e are clearly people that prefer other picks. There's also people trolling the sh*t out of the Zachapono Snowflake Briggade. None of us are rooting for failure though.

Sheesh.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Who?

There'e are clearly people that prefer other picks. There's also people trolling the sh*t out of the Zachapono Snowflake Briggade. None of us are rooting for failure though.

Sheesh.

bitonti, for one 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Who?

Sheesh.

In a society that elevates victimhood to sainthood, everyone's gotta create a villain.

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Year 17 of the 3 year rebuild 

This.

I'm too old to get excited about yet another restart.

Another new HC... Another rookie QB...

I'll be excited when the Jets are a good team.

Until then... [yawn]

• Sympathy 1

This.
I'm too old to get excited about yet another restart.
Another new HC... Another rookie QB...
I'll be excited when the Jets are a good team.
Until then... [yawn]
Take a nap old man .. well wake you up in November....

.... maybe even this year

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, jgb said:

@bitonti shots fired. What say you?

i don't root for failure 

i live through it, i was born from it, it follows me like a black cloud but I don't root for it 

hey what's the worst that happens I'm wrong and we're dancing in the super bowl? 

that being said, in honor of the holiday I will cease all anti-Zach posts and replace them instead with sarcastic compliments. 

for example, he works really hard. Happy Draft Day. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ganggreen305 said:

we better hop and see everything goes the way that we expect it 

On 4/29/2021 at 3:35 PM, rex-n-effect said:

I was going to make a joke about how it feels like 2015 with a brand new franchise but I have way more confidence in our new coach and GM. It doesn't quite have the feeling of 2009 where the team was building up to a strong competitor but let's hope that's where we are going.

i think you better watch what you say cause as of  lastnight they drafted just like i dreamed it would be