Vera-Tucker, better guard prospect than Quinton Nelson

1 hour ago, artemusclyde said:

If you use the guy's tool, Teven Jenkins scores a 9.97 at guard. I'll trust Douglas, but really not liking the trade up when Jenkins was there at 23.

Yes, but I will guess they had Tucker rated over Jenkins by a decent margin.  Let’s go get Jenkins today 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, artemusclyde said:

If you use the guy's tool, Teven Jenkins scores a 9.97 at guard. I'll trust Douglas, but really not liking the trade up when Jenkins was there at 23.

Yet Jenkins is still there. But ya we shoulda stayed at 23 and took hin. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Vader said:

JD had AVT as a top ten, generational LG. You don’t draft a LG in rd 1, let alone top 15, let alone TRADE UP FOR HIM otherwise.

It does look like Ground n Pound 2.0

Yes on the ground and pound 2.0 which is why I still don’t understand the Darnold trade for Wilson, neither will ever be asked to do to much and be successful in the LaFluer version of Shannys offense, I’d much Rather have Darnold Chase on a trade back with 49ers and AVT, and what ever draft capital you get for the swap.

JD had AVT as a top ten, generational LG. You don’t draft a LG in rd 1, let alone top 15, let alone TRADE UP FOR HIM otherwise.
It does look like Ground n Pound 2.0
The basics of Ground n Pound consist of having a running back ... right now we have none.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Yes on the ground and pound 2.0 which is why I still don’t understand the Darnold trade for Wilson, neither will ever be asked to do to much and be successful in the LaFluer version of Shannys offense, I’d much Rather have Darnold Chase on a trade back with 49ers and AVT, and what ever draft capital you get for the swap.

It just goes to show how badly darnold sh*t his pants in his audition last year. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

The basics of Ground n Pound consist of having a running back ... right now we have none.

Coleman we sighed... and the scrubs that were actually decent last year...josh Adams and the other dude. Thing with a stud OL is you don’t need an Uber dynamic back...

44 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

No the first thing is u need an OL.  Idiot franchises like the Jets sign Leveon Bell then expect him to run for 2,000 yards behind our crappy OL

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Yes, but I will guess they had Tucker rated over Jenkins by a decent margin.  Let’s go get Jenkins today 

This is almost certain to be the case....

That was a big move they made.  They must have had him as an elite level prospect on their board....

I'm with you...take Jenkins at 34 and we've rebuilt the OL.  I don't think they'll do it though.

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is almost certain to be the case....

That was a big move they made.  They must have had him as an elite level prospect on their board....

I'm with you...take Jenkins at 34 and we've rebuilt the OL.  I don't think they'll do it though.

I'd be on board with you, this or one of the receivers depending on who it is.

You happy with RD 1?

If AVT is what JD thinks I believe we will be.

Is Creed too rich at 34? 

I'd like some splash at a skill position but I won't balk at continuing to build a wall.

14 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'd be on board with you, this or one of the receivers depending on who it is.

You happy with RD 1?

If AVT is what JD thinks I believe we will be.

Is Creed too rich at 34? 

I'd like some splash at a skill position but I won't balk at continuing to build a wall.

Yes, I liked the move.  I mean they must love AVT. 

Honestly, at 34 I don't care what they do - as long as it's offense.  

If I had the pick I would take Elijah Moore..A young dynamic slot receiver is exactly what this team needs.  

My guess is a trade down though. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes, I liked the move.  I mean they must love AVT. 

Honestly, at 34 I don't care what they do - as long as it's offense.  

If I had the pick I would take Elijah Moore..A young dynamic slot receiver is exactly what this team needs.  

My guess is a trade down though. 

It doesn’t HAVE to be offense.  If there is a corner(a need) there they love or an edge then you gotta consider it too.  I mean 3 of our last first rounders have been offense do they are focusing on that but it’s ok to build the entire team too