Saleh’s Best Interview…

3 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

It is truly amazing how the perception of this team with its fans went from laughing stock to this in such a relatively short period of time. Now  just have to translate this into wins

We don't need to worry about that right now. Come back in 2033.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

It is truly amazing how the perception of this team with its fans went from laughing stock to this in such a relatively short period of time. Now  just have to translate this into wins

Leadership, and how they both message and activate their vision matters a lot. Saleh coming over from corporate America seems to have leveraged what he learned in that space.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Leadership, and how they both message and activate their vision matters a lot. Saleh coming over from corporate America seems to have leveraged what he learned in that space.

I totally agree with this. Just the way he carries himself as compared to Gase is so positive. Gase, hat down, slumped, few words, dull to negative. Saleh, chest out, positive, says enough without telling everything. We are in a real good place. Now they have translate this into wins.

• Upvote 4

I haven’t listened to it yet. Talk is cheap. I’m from Missouri, show me.  Way back when, during the civil war Lincoln had quite a few generals that talked and looked the part and failed miserably.  He finally settled on a guy who was hardened to the war and had the intestinal fortitude to get the job done.  Hopefully the jets have found their Grant.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We have the best young coach and gm in the nfl.  We have a prodigy qb.  This team has a chance to get to 10 wins and a wc spot this year, will win the division next year and will be a front runner to make it to the Super bowl in 2023.

Enjoy Jet fans!!  We have finally done it!!!!!!!!!

@SAR I

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Your eternal wellspring of butthurt over Gase pleases me.  Nom, nom, nom, your tears, so tasty.

I never liked or wanted Adam Gase. This has nothing to do with him. This has to do with our new regime showing results that are better than the horrible regime we kicked out of here.  8 wins is the expectation. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

39 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

soak in all the optimism boys...by the end of the first quarter in week 1 this board will be as insufferable as usual. i've learned that middle ground and the wait and see approach are not things most jets fans know or care to know.

By the end of the 1st quarter in week 1 Sam Darnold will have been sacked 3 times, had a fumble six and thrown a pick.  We will be up 14-0 in an absolute route of the Panthers.

7 hours ago, k-met57 said:

soak in all the optimism boys...by the end of the first quarter in week 1 this board will be as insufferable as usual. i've learned that middle ground and the wait and see approach are not things most jets fans know or care to know.

I know mountains with less patience than Jets fans

Very good interview thank you for sharing! Way better than at the end of the day it's a process.

What I really liked was the give-and-take between the players and the coaches. Makes a lot of sense. What are you hearing and seeing out there what are you feeling?

These are the types of skills parents need to implement with their children, and bosses need to have with workers in the workplace.

Good stuff, good post.

• Sympathy 2

We have the best young coach and gm in the nfl.  We have a prodigy qb.  This team has a chance to get to 10 wins and a wc spot this year, will win the division next year and will be a front runner to make it to the Super bowl in 2023.
Enjoy Jet fans!!  We have finally done it!!!!!!!!!
Whoa there cowboy ... how about a preseason snap first???

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, rangerous said:

I haven’t listened to it yet. Talk is cheap. I’m from Missouri, show me.  Way back when, during the civil war Lincoln had quite a few generals that talked and looked the part and failed miserably.  He finally settled on a guy who was hardened to the war and had the intestinal fortitude to get the job done.  Hopefully the jets have found their Grant.

They better stock up on this then. 

The Falcons are in deep poo poo.  :) 

brbon_cro20.jpg