Just a minor disagreement among Rams fans

jetsons

That's awful. In so many regards. That lady throwing the drink to instigate and then cackling as she walks away.  Those dudes knocking a guy out 3 on 1. Guy foolishly posing and then trying to fight the whole stadium and just getting mobbed, while his friends do nothing to help. 

Such a different vibe to the "Suns in 4" video...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

There's nothing funny about that video.

From start to finish it's just awful that people would do that to each other, that was egregious violence for what seems like no real reason.  

I hope they all got arrested, including that awful woman that instigated the fight.

Exactly. 

• Upvote 1

To me those are a lot of slow drunken punches. Not a pleasant experience but when he gets his feet under him, that dude carries the weight of 2 of those guys easily. 

his buddy in the black shirt my god, he holds him back, then hesitated, then gets pantsed lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

From start to finish it's just awful that people would do that to each other, that was egregious violence for what seems like no real reason.  

I hope they all got arrested, including that awful woman that instigated the fight.

Agree imagine going to game paying a good chunk of change for those seats having to sit near that while minding your own business put up with that and be doused with beer or soda to top it off. 

That type of scenario incites violence in anyone. 

I hope they are all banned for life. 

• Upvote 4

I was there. One section above and one over.

It was absolutely ridiculous how long the huffing and puffing was allowed to go on before that soda was thrown.  It could have been stopped 3 minutes earlier, and everybody saved face had security intervened and ejected. 

After the instigator of that fight was peeled up in a bloody mess, two other mini-skirmishes (one with yellow shirt guy) happened immediately after.  Still no security. 

SoFi was poorly equipped to handle anything that night. It was a stadium staffed by first-time, first-day-on-the-jobbers, who apparently didn’t get any training to handle anything like this. 

I hope these viral videos go a long way to getting that corrected because it was NONSENSE. 

beautiful stadium though.

• Upvote 3

The funniest part of it is a woman, who is sitting right next to him, and between the fighter, and his buddy.  Assuming it might be his girl friend. 

At first it looks like she might be trying to grab his shirt to hold him back.  Then when the swinging starts she put her foot on his butt, and pushes him over the seat, where they really pounded him.

Edit:  Nevermind, maybe it's an old guy who kicks him over the seats.  

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I just finished watching a Syfy show about an alien who comes to Earth on a mission to wipe out humanity for being destructive and violent.

It seems pretty reasonable, actually.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree imagine going to game paying a good chunk of change for those seats having to sit near that while minding your own business put up with that and be doused with beer or soda to top it off. 

That type of scenario incites violence in anyone. 

I hope they are all banned for life. 

I see why @SAR I refuses to sit with the common folk.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2