***The Official Jets @ Packers Gameday Thread [4:25 pm]***

6 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Anyone know if Wilson is playing next week at home? Really hoping so 

Would have to think so.  I mean he needs to experience the halftime adjustments at least once I'd think.

I'd guess he'll play a drive or 2 into the 3rd quarter.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well? You mean perfect QB Rating GREAT!

A rookie QB in preseason shouldn't look this good his accurately is pin point accurate and his arm strength is better than anyone.

Means nothing what a rookie QBs does in preseason against second + third stringers, and Vanilla defenses .  See Browning Nagle look like the second coming of Joe Namath in the preseason . Only to sh*t the bed when he played against real NFL defenses.

• Thumb Down 8
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Would have to think so.  I mean he needs to experience the halftime adjustments at least once I'd think.

I'd guess he'll play a drive or 2 into the 3rd quarter.

Yea I’m all thrown off by the 3 preseason games. Usually no starters played that last preseason game but that was the 4th so I will assume he plays the 3rd

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Means nothing what a rookie QBs does in preseason against second + third stringers, and Vanilla defenses .  See Browning Nagle look like the second coming of Joe Namath in the preseason . Only to sh*t the bed when he played against real NFL defenses.

Please ban this a$$hole

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Football in Vegas. That’s some dumb stuff right there. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Offense to Open the 2nd Half

QB: White

RB: Carter, Perine

TE: Yeboah, Brown

OL: Fant, Feeney, Levin, Murray, Hermanns

WR: Berrios, Cole, V Smith

Do we have anyone else who can play LT at this point other than Fant.  Can't afford an injury to him at this point.

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Don't kid yourself.  Nagle never looked like that.

• Upvote 2