GMFB!?

I would imagine I'm not the only one on the board who frequents this show? It's entertaining, the hosts are easy to like, and hey it's football! Sometimes I even just keep it on as white noise in the background.

If you're familiar Nate Burleson one of the long-time hosts has left for CBS and I can't really find anything concrete on who will replace him. Last week they had D'Angelo Hall I really didn't think he was a good fit. From time to time I've seen Sean O'Hara on there. The last few days they've had Michael Robinson I think he's a pretty good fit

Just wondering what my football brethren think?

• Upvote 1

I watch almost every day for a few minutes just to catch a glimpse of my dream sleeping bag buddy, Kay.   Literally was just doing this (Hate Kay's orange blouse, btw.  Just not her color.)  But after Kyle goes into his tiresome screaming/gesticulating WWE routine?  Immediate changing of the channel.   The show is mostly too goofy for me.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I watch almost every day for a few minutes just to catch a glimpse of my dream sleeping bag buddy, Kay.   Literally was just doing this (Hate Kay's orange blouse, btw.  Just not her color.)  But after Kyle goes into his tiresome screaming/gesticulating WWE routine?  Immediate changing of the channel.   The show is mostly too goofy for me.

Yeah why is Kyle always screaming?  I cant stand the constant yelling and wont miss Nates loud sing song, preaching style.  

I do think Ronbinson will be the new man in, seems like hes being groomed for a spot

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah why is Kyle always screaming?  I cant stand the constant yelling and wont miss Nates loud sing song, preaching style.  

I do think Ronbinson will be the new man in, seems like hes being groomed for a spot

They could improve that show immediately by eliminating an hour.  It's too long (insert Michael Scott line here), so they need to fill the show with a bunch of silly segments.

Yeah, I agree on Robinson.  But I will guarantee that if he becomes Nate's replacement he'll wind up doing his share of goofy stuff, too.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I would imagine I'm not the only one on the board who frequents this show? It's entertaining, the hosts are easy to like, and hey it's football! Sometimes I even just keep it on as white noise in the background.

If you're familiar Nate Burleson one of the long-time hosts has left for CBS and I can't really find anything concrete on who will replace him. Last week they had D'Angelo Hall I really didn't think he was a good fit. From time to time I've seen Sean O'Hara on there. The last few days they've had Michael Robinson I think he's a pretty good fit

As long as Michael Strahan isn’t on it, I’m good. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I liked Nate can't stand Robinson Ohara was decent. They should give Bart Scott a shot LOL

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Watching the show, I often imagine Kay using me in a similar fashion.  I could also suffer through Jennifer Connolly as well.

ride-sexy-ride.gif

Got a much better picture of her... she should have won an oscar for this ?

actress-jennifer-connelly-requiem-2Lpo.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

10 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Ugh, that sucks

those 4 have a magical easy fun vibe 

michael Robinson does seem like a perfect replacement but I’ll miss Nate

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Its OK, don't much like that Kyle guys shtick.

But Kay Adams is ? ? ? 

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, munchmemory said:

They could improve that show immediately by eliminating an hour.  It's too long (insert Michael Scott line here), so they need to fill the show with a bunch of silly segments.

Yeah, I agree on Robinson.  But I will guarantee that if he becomes Nate's replacement he'll wind up doing his share of goofy stuff, too.

LOL the show is only an hour long! NFL Network just replays it for 4 hours.

I actually got in a really bad car accident and lost my job just before the lockdown of the pandemic kicked in. I was selling my house and I was in closing for over a year. Brutal stuff!

Needless to say to wake up in the morning and watch the news and all the repetitive bad news pandemic crap it became easier for me to switch over to GMFB.

Anyway I like that they keep it lite..and it's easy to participate when the people genuinely like each other. I guess if you're not familiar with the show you would have to watch it more than a few times to understand the segments and how they roll 

Kyle Brandt is actually a pisser I remember when he challenged Sean McVeigh to a push-up competition. Nate Burleson said live on the air, sometimes we're going at it in the dressing room and we keep it real.

Pete Schrager has a lot of inside info, as well as Rapaport, Garofolo, and they seem to cover the Jets a lot more than many other shows.

Obviously Kay is hot but I'm not going to get all juicy and descriptive cuz I don't want to get banned lmfao! But there are days when she looks absolutely dolled up and delicious, I'd swallow that like a jello shot! There are other days where she looks like she's still drunk and stoned and came to work grimy straight from the club!

To each his own. Like I said I like that they keep it lite, they report the news they have guests on and they do that little game show type things. It's better than watching Dr Fauci!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Kay ain't no early Connelly. Just sayin ... not really same ballpark for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

47d0218e1eef68a4640ee2c9dd6e0101.jpg

Was not comparing them at all.  Just needed a gif for my attempt at humor.  

I'm partial to curvy brunettes, so between the two I would choose the comely Jennifer in a heartbeat.  Just a ridiculously perfect face and body, with gorgeous hair.  And at a minimum, she's usually topless in most of her flicks, which is a real eye opener.

main-qimg-264ef29682ec134ce5de18298745c3

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/7/2021 at 4:57 AM, Greenbloodblitz said:

On 9/7/2021 at 5:07 AM, Integrity28 said:

Michael Robinson is good. Never seen him in this show, but in other formats really good. 

Honestly, they should have gone with Mayim Bialik.

21 hours ago, nickfoshizal said:

Mike Robinson! I really hope he lands the gig, his old YouTube show from the Seahawks locker room was gold. 

17 hours ago, David Harris said:

Ugh, that sucks

those 4 have a magical easy fun vibe 

michael Robinson does seem like a perfect replacement but I’ll miss Nate

I'm blown away so many of you like Robinson. Loved the football player, really struggle with the personality on air. There's something about his trying to balance "tailored professional" with "what's up, dawg" that draws my ire. Like when flips into lockerroom Mike in an interview -- *CLICK*

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

I'm blown away so many of you like Robinson. Loved the football player, really struggle with the personality on air. There's something about his trying to balance "tailored professional" with "what's up, dawg" that draws my ire. Like when flips into lockerroom Mike in an interview -- *CLICK*

I was setting up my Blossom joke.

• Upvote 1