2021 Week One Game Thread -- Jets vs Panthers; Let's Go Jets

Maxman

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is game day. It is a new era. Out with the old. In with the new.

Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the building.

Zach Wilson makes a statement week one. Robert Saleh gets his first coaching victory in week one.  The Jets show the world they are finally headed in the right direction.

Let's go Jets. This team is hungry for heaven.

If the first post in this thread by me gets 100 likes the Jets will win. I promise.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Tomorrow I put a Jets onsesie on my newborn daughter for the first time and introduce her to a lifetime of surefire trauma and eventual therapy. I'm so sorry.

Hey you and me both my man. Thanks for making me feel like less of an abusive parent. I mean, still abusive, but not uniquely so.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Jets football is going to be different. That is good news for all of us.   I won't name the names, but the stench has left the building.

Zach Wilson makes a statement week one. Robert Saleh gets his first coaching victory in week one.  The Jets show the world they are finally headed in the right direction.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

BIG Tailgate starts at 8:30 here in Charlotte.   it’s always awesome to meet people from all over the Teri state area who have traveled here.  Grandfathers, fathers, and sons, altogether.   The game is great but the bonding is awesome.  

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!   

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1