***OFFICIAL NEW YORK MIKEWHITES GAME DAY THREAD—THE WHITE KNIGHT RISES! WHITE>>>CHRISTIAN BALE****

T0mShane

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Heres the thing.  Bryce hall has become a lockdown corner.  He completely shut down jamar chase last week.

If he can lock down pittman tonight, who else does Wentz have?  This is a very limited Colts offense and if Hall locks down pittman, Taylor is really the only guy the D needs to worry about.

My prediction is that their TE Mo Alie-Cox will have a big game.  

• Upvote 3

Instead of making a sh*tpost thread about this, I will post this stoned thought here. (Not stoned for the record)

109 yards is the theoretical maximum for an interception, fumble recovery, punt return, kickoff return, or FG attempt return. What if someone runs it back to the 1 yard line, fumbles it, the other team recovers and runs it back the other way, only for the original returner to get the ball back and then continue on for a TD. Would the returner get credit for more than 109 all purpose yards? Is there a prop bet for this?

This is usually stuff that I think about when I wake up in the middle of the night, but this stoned thought popped into my head.

42 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

My prediction is that their TE Mo Alie-Cox will have a big game.  

Yup.  And the backs out of the backfield -- Taylor and Hines will be dangerous.  Their backs on our LBs is the match up I think they will look to exploit.  Especially with little behind Pittman on the outside.

33 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Instead of making a sh*tpost thread about this, I will post this stoned thought here. (Not stoned for the record)

109 yards is the theoretical maximum for an interception, fumble recovery, punt return, kickoff return, or FG attempt return. What if someone runs it back to the 1 yard line, fumbles it, the other team recovers and runs it back the other way, only for the original returner to get the ball back and then continue on for a TD. Would the returner get credit for more than 109 all purpose yards? Is there a prop bet for this?

This is usually stuff that I think about when I wake up in the middle of the night, but this stoned thought popped into my head.

You are stoned dude.

• Haha 1

Whoever said Jets fans lack patience or have a “result now attitude is smoking that rock. We had long time fans completely mailing it in and walking away after decades of mental abuse but one glimmer of hope and back to ALL IN lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Does Verizon Fios count? 

Yes, under one of two conditions:

1.  You have the Fios One package with the right hardware.  You would tune to specific 4K channels that you're already paying for.

2.  You pay for standard Fios cable TV and thus have free access to the Fox Sports app.  

I'm a #2 and I have a 4K TV, so I use the Fox Sports app to stream 4K content.  

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Yes, under one of two conditions:

1.  You have the Fios One package with the right hardware.  You would tune to specific 4K channels.

2.  You pay for Fios cable TV and thus have free access to the Fox Sports app.  

I'm a #2 and I have a 4K TV, so I use the Fox Sports app to stream 4K content.  

SAR I

Huh? I got the Fios one package, not sure about hardware. I pay for FIOS cable. I have 4K TV. The hardware and no idea where those channels are, 

23 minutes ago, Lith said:

Yup.  And the backs out of the backfield -- Taylor and Hines will be dangerous.  Their backs on our LBs is the match up I think they will look to exploit.  Especially with little behind Pittman on the outside.

I’d actually like to sign Allie-Cox as a FA next year.   He can play.