Jax playcalling duties handed to Schotty

JTJet

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Everybody runs on the Jets so instead of giving the ball to James Robinson, Schitty will try to “fool” them and throw at Bryce Hall all game because they won’t expect it… especially in 30 mph winds.

#2009Bills16-Jets13

Does Jacksonville have a Fullback?  If so I expect him to go in motion at least 15x.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Does Jacksonville have a Fullback?  If so I expect him to go in motion at least 15x.

Haha.

My father used to call Schitty’s offense the Chinese Fire Drill.

Players going every which way, confusing the opponents… and themselves… leading to false start and delay of game penalties.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, JTJet said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/20/brian-schottenheimer-taking-over-as-jaguars-offensive-play-caller/

Imagine the absolute disrespect, if Schitty beats us with a crap Jax team in our own house. 

People are underestimating the importance of Schotty making the play calls. he loves calling plays that start behind the line of scrimmage and if you remember the horseface's college resume that is what he excelled at. Short throws that go bigger yardage.

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Brian Schottenheimer would have been a better Head Coach than Robert Saleh. 

200.gif

I don't know if that's true but, when they were both with the Jets, Schotty often seemed more like the HC than Rex Ryan did. 

Rex was the bombastic and overly-excitable showman, concerned with his D and little else, while Schottenheimer seemed like the calm and rational one who could see the bigger picture.

If he ever gets a shot as a HC, he could do well.  As long as he hands over the offensive playcalling duties to someone else.