*** College Football Game Day 12/31 *** - The playoffs begin

Beerfish

Lolll

Earlier they said that Ridder addressed his O-Line, challenging them and saying he needed them to "play better". 

He is failing them. 

Right now, if I were them, I would let him get sacked a couple more times. Get his mind right.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Lolll

Earlier they said that Ridder addressed his O-Line, challenging them and saying he needed them to "play better". 

He is failing them. 

Right now, if I were them, I would let him get sacked a couple more times. Get his mind right.  

This is what seeing ghosts looks like for a QB. 

• Haha 1

Cincy needs a TD to open up the 3rd quarter, or its over.  It is probably over anyway.

The way Alabama is running the ball, Cincy cannot afford for them to have the ball up two scores and just run it down their throats.  Impressive first half for Bama, committing to the run, minimizing impact of Cincy's CBs, and playing great defense.  

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

If your 3rd or 4th wr is better than their 3rd or 4th secondayr guy thats how you beat a team.  Cincy hs the great CBs?  Fine our 3rd receiver is better than your 3rd or 4th cover guy.

So tough to beat a team like Bama with such great depth all over the roster.

Thats how the Colts beat the Jets way back.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Hex said:

Luckily he didn’t get another chance to hurt it more

Yeah. This is only the second time I've watched him play all year, the other being the Indiana game, and he wasnt very impressive in that either. 

• Upvote 1