OK, I'm done defending Becton

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

After getting rolled up on, Wirfs actually came back into today's game and "tried to give it a go".  Anyone here actually believing Becton would have done this?   He went off last year twice for "the sniffles" and "getting winded". 

Wirfs doesn’t appear to have a dislocated knee cap

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

After getting rolled up on, Wirfs actually came back into today's game and "tried to give it a go".  Anyone here actually believing Becton would have done this?   He went off last year twice for "the sniffles" and "getting winded". 

You guys are all medical experts, psychiatrists, coaches, GMs.... Unreal.  

• Upvote 1

The most important ability for NFL players is availability.

So far, the signs are that Becton doesn't have it.

Could be because his body is just too large to stay healthy, could be because he taps out too readily (6 different times in games during his rookie year, for a range of reasons), could just be bad luck.

Whatever it is, it's a worry and something he has to overcome if he wants to have a productive pro career.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

What is so shocking and different about this report?  It doesn't  provide any new information.  The knee injury took longer to heal than expected and as a result, Becton is not in football shape.  That was the same facts we had back in November.  He's got 6 months to get ready for 2022.  I would think Jets fans would wish him luck, not hope he fails just so they can say " I knew it." Again.

This.

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

What is so shocking and different about this report?  It doesn't  provide any new information.  The knee injury took longer to heal than expected and as a result, Becton is not in football shape.  That was the same facts we had back in November.  He's got 6 months to get ready for 2022.  I would think Jets fans would wish him luck, not hope he fails just so they can say " I knew it." Again.

Exactly...

What's the point of this thread other than to whine and bitch about something that has been whined and bitched about all seasons?

Guys like Becton and Mims will be in camp next year. It'll be their 3rd year as pros. If they show their ability and outshine others, they'll play. If not, they won't and will be benched, traded or cut. Why is there any new thread on this??

5 minutes ago, xJayce said:

Exactly...

What's the point of this thread other than to whine and bitch about something that has been whined and bitched about all seasons?

Guys like Becton and Mims will be in camp next year. It'll be their 3rd year as pros. If they show their ability and outshine others, they'll play. If not, they won't and will be benched, traded or cut. Why is there any new thread on this??

I bet you Mims won’t be.