Becton haters: Mr Green Bean has an opinion

Bronx

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don’t honestly understand this. What does what I look like have to do with Becton not being abject to stay on the field or getting tossed around like a gigantic Rag doll by Carl Lawson? But yes, at 55 I have better defined arms  than he does. Means nothing. 

You are probably on the top percentile of fit individuals here. I am almost certain that most people continously bullying can't even see their penises when urinating. That's the ironic thing about it, pathetic. 

6 minutes ago, Bronx said:

You are probably on the top percentile of fit individuals here. I am almost certain that most people continously bullying can't even see their penis when urinating. That's the ironic thing about it, pathetic. 

No one here is bullying him, however his history shows he can't stay on the field.  

We drafted him to play football not hooky.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

33 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Two things can be true at the same time. 

I can think he's a lazy overweight guy that will prove to be a wasted pick. 

AND...

Want that lazy overweight guy to get it together and be a dominant force. 

He didn't look that over weight last year, as in body fat%, now I have no idea where his cardio was, but that is my ignorance.   He did have an awful training camp from all accounts, but it sounded like that was kind of in his head.

He does need to learn how to stay healthy, because he has the tools to dominate.   I loved, and still do love, the idea of the left side of the Jets line just crushing people and constantly running successfully to set up 2nd and 3, 2nd and 4, where you call any play in the play book.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, DjHoldyHold said:

would you also like to see my butthole muscles?

Is this your workout regime for your external sphincter?

Prostock-Studio-b468055e6dcf45949e3b780f25975891.jpg.e3623233d199eb274ea69ac0d4636134.jpg

Sit, stand or lie with your knees slightly apart. Tighten and pull up the sphincter muscles as tightly as you can. Hold for at least 5 seconds, then relax for at least 10 seconds. Repeat at least 5 times.

20 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Is this your workout regime for your external sphincter?

Prostock-Studio-b468055e6dcf45949e3b780f25975891.jpg.e3623233d199eb274ea69ac0d4636134.jpg

Sit, stand or lie with your knees slightly apart. Tighten and pull up the sphincter muscles as tightly as you can. Hold for at least 5 seconds, then relax for at least 10 seconds. Repeat at least 5 times.

Live and die by sphincter training. Set a new personal best for ass bench press the other day.

Probably would have helped if Saleh didn’t go public with his criticism, but it’s out there that he taps out too much and when you’re the biggest guy out there that translates to soft  

I know all the guys his age do the tweetering, but all he has to do to shut everyone up is to post an impressive workout 

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Don’t see why this is so hard to grasp

No one is denying that Becton has a ton of potential.

But it’s totally fair to question his work ethic and overall toughness up to this point.

Forget about his leg getting rolled up on in Week 1 last year and a 6-8 week injury turning into a lost season.

The guy checked out of a game during his rookie year because of a f*cking tummy ache. Even sissy 210lb QB’s play through sh*t like that.

He also constantly allows random nobodies on Twitter to get under his skin.

He needs to get down to around 345 (and stay there), keep himself on the field and not be such a thin skinned puss.

He does that, and the fanbase will have no issues with him.

Who measures potential in ton's?  Hater!

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Two things can be true at the same time. 

I can think he's a lazy overweight guy that will prove to be a wasted pick. 

AND...

Want that lazy overweight guy to get it together and be a dominant force. 

This. I haven't lost faith in Becton, yet, but I am worried that he may turn out to be a bust, either because of a lack of desire, or because he keeps getting injured. With that said, I still hope he develops into the player we all expected when he was drafted, and I am certainly not giving up on him yet. Of course, if the powers that be, who have much more information and insight on his condition, decide to draft his replacement and trade him, then I will agree with their decision. They know more about the real situation than all the posters on this board combined.

• Upvote 2