Godzilla

hmhertz

38 minutes ago, Larz said:

Megalon. The best / worst Godzilla movie. 

Isn't this the one they didn't release in the USA it's hard to get? At one point I had them all!

Which is the one where he dances at the end? I think Godzilla does the Russian hokey pokey or something!?

When my son was little he was a huge King Caesar fan. In my opinion Godzilla final Wars is probably the best movie it has all the Monsters, Aliens, Ninjas, Motorcycles, the kid the old man and baby Godzilla.

Lastly they have a really ridiculous version of a macho white American guy with a big mustache flies like a space submarine and carries a samurai sword ????

I love it it's so bad you can't turn it off!!

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Isn't this the one they didn't release in the USA it's hard to get? At one point I had them all!

Which is the one where he dances at the end? I think Godzilla does the Russian hokey pokey or something!?

When my son was little he was a huge King Caesar fan. In my opinion Godzilla final Wars is probably the best movie it has all the Monsters, Aliens, Ninjas, Motorcycles, the kid the old man and baby Godzilla.

Lastly they have a really ridiculous version of a macho white American guy with a big mustache flies like a space submarine and carries a samurai sword ????

Love the scene where 1Godzilla is trying to teach his kid how to breathe fire. The kid is blowing these fire rings. Godzilla gets pissed, steps on the kids tail, and here comes the fire. Lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Agree with final wars, a true fan favorite movie. Even the stupid human’s parts were good !   And rodan flying properly!

I’ve seen Megalon on HBO max, but I don’t own it do I think you’re right about that. 

he does a victory move in Astro monster lol 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s for the best really ?. I actually saw Megalon a month ago. The Easter island connection was a nice touch. True story, this is Emperor Antonio

EB535622-58BE-4A65-BDD2-2BF832B10B5A.jpeg

^^

Somehow that outfit is even more ridiculous than the Planet of the Apes knock-off get ups of the Simians. (Although the transformation shots they did were pretty cool.)

• Upvote 1