I think it’s time to prepare yourself mentally for Zach Wilson being a VERY good QB

The NY media really needs to be called out for the nonsense.  I get that they like/need clicks but the shade and panic that they throw when Zack goes for 4-8 and the ho-hum “he had a solid day”  descriptions when he goes 8-8 is at best laughable but can honestly be called pathetic journalism.  I feel cimini is making Flacco look like the second coming on Montana with his tweet updates bit on some other great catches, there is no mention of Wilson throwing.  It’s pretty absurd if you ask me. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, AlexVanDyke said:

The NY media really needs to be called out for the nonsense.  I get that they like/need clicks but the shade and panic that they throw when Zack goes for 4-8 and the ho-hum “he had a solid day”  descriptions when he goes 8-8 is at best laughable but can honestly be called pathetic journalism.  I feel cimini is making Flacco look like the second coming on Montana with his tweet updates bit on some other great catches, there is no mention of Wilson throwing.  It’s pretty absurd if you ask me. 

Meanwhile here in Boston, the talking heads are slobbering over everything Mac does even though their defense looks like hot garbage.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Meanwhile here in Boston, the talking heads are slobbering over everything Mac does even though their defense looks like hot garbage.

I live in cincy and people are talking about how great burrow has looked even though he had an appendectomy.

Seriously though even in non Burrow  years, they have leaned on the side of positivity and certainly not been this biased.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexVanDyke said:

I was just glancing through the Athletic training camp reports and clicked on the Chargers from yesterday.  Wow, the amount of detail for practice that day was pretty incredible.  

Other teams do get very detailed coverage it seems, even though we have like 8 beat reporters, you have to weed through the cynicism.

4 hours ago, BigGreenFan said:

Sounds like Zach has really kicked it into high gear the last 2 days.

News: Zach Wilson CAN'T MISS & Kwon Alexander is a PROBLEM!

Allowing self serving promotion on another platform is OK.

These are the trolls that the mod's should be kicking and not long time suffering Jet fans.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This thread gives me hope that one day, jet fans will be disease free ...

I'm conflicted about this. 

Doers this mean Jetnation isn't getting any, is getting it safely, satisfy ourselves with holes cut into melons, or this is an unrealistic possibility?

2 hours ago, mphtrilogy said:

I was just glancing through the Athletic training camp reports and clicked on the Chargers from yesterday.  Wow, the amount of detail for practice that day was pretty incredible.  

Other teams do get very detailed coverage it seems, even though we have like 8 beat reporters, you have to weed through the cynicism.

I've been saying this for years. I prefer the detail. They can keep the real time tweets.  The tweets are useless IMO.  So are the practice stats.  Who looks good, who doesn't and why.  Who is getting reps and who isn't.  Wilson 10 yards to Davis or Wilson was 4 for 6 in 11 on 11 drills tells me nothing of value or substance.  And Cimini is just always to create some controversy. Now that Becton looks good, notice how he doesn't tweet about him anymore?  Or just sends some stupid 7 second video of him doing an OL drill.  Cimini specializes in QB competition/controversy, injuries, and perceived character issues.  That is his modus operandi.   So and so is not practicing today or QB1 looks better than QB 2 or X looks tired and sat out 3 plays or x beaten for sack or TD. That's it.