This team is not well coached

Facts

9 minutes ago, Facts said:

This is just embarrassing. Saleh needs to go back to being a coordinator.

He just needs more time      Havent you seen him rum the stairs at the stadium pregame or the way he screamed "Sauce" when they drafted him?

All signs of a future winning coach.  

P.S..  Hes shown as much ability as a head coach as he did as a construction manager in the remodel of his house 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Not mad at the defense at all. Especially with the flacco interception, the Braden Mann 20 yard punt, etc. defense played well 

You can’t expect a defense in todays NFL to shut a team out.  You need the offense to score and move the football.

The defense needs help at LB and depth in the secondary.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

You can’t expect a defense in todays NFL to shut a team out.  You need the offense to score and move the football.

The defense needs help at LB and depth in the secondary.

I think the D played good today. The play calling on offense was awful though. And not going for it on 4th and 2 down 3-0 told me how terrified the Jets were. Grow a pair of balls

This team has some good players.  Defense started off pretty good.  The offense has some players but had no chance with Flacco at QB amd no depth at OL.  Unfortunately,  unless Wilson comes back and shows he's the guy, I don't see many wins this season.  If that's the case, Saleh has to go and Joe is on the clock.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BP said:

I think the D played good today. The play calling on offense was awful though. And not going for it on 4th and 2 down 3-0 told me how terrified the Jets were. Grow a pair of balls

They were at their own 34 in the 1st Q.  It’s not the fun call, but it’s absolutely the right one.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BP said:

Not that one, the one they missed the field goal on. That was a no brainer

Gotcha - I don’t know, still.  Early 2nd Q I don’t think taking the tie is bad.

Now, and with that missed XP - it’s 100% a condemnation of Douglas that this far into his tenure he doesn’t have a professional kicker.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1