*** The official fire ROBERT SALEH thread ***

JTJet

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

A reminder that Saleh’s interview with his hometown Detroit Lions went poorly and was passed over only for the Jets to bring him in. I think we’re seeing the attention to detail or lack there of show up. Getting beat is one thing, giving up wide open touchdowns 3 weeks in a row because of “communication” points to a team that doesn’t prepare well.

“hAtEr wItH sTAtS gIvE sAleH mOrE tImE” 

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

True or false:

Robert Saleh's Jet tenure ends with more Wins than offspring.  Current tally is:

Kids 7

Wins 4

(I refuse to count the Middleton game.)

sh*t man. Well the Middleton game, and the Browns sh*t show. Only 3 legit flat out wins. 

Unreal. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

A reminder that Saleh’s interview with his hometown Detroit Lions went poorly and was passed over only for the Jets to bring him in. I think we’re seeing the attention to detail or lack there of show up. Getting beat is one thing, giving up wide open touchdowns 3 weeks in a row because of “communication” points to a team that doesn’t prepare well.

Where did you read that it went poorly?

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Thx. Interesting. Do you remember how everything went down - was it between the Jets and Detroit for his services?  Would be good if there was more details of why it did not go well. It could be anywhere from they weren’t impressed with his football acumen to how they had differences of opinion on football operations 

5 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Thx. Interesting. Do you remember how everything went down - was it between the Jets and Detroit for his services?  Would be good if there was more details of why it did not go well. It could be anywhere from they weren’t impressed with his football acumen to how they had differences of opinion on football operations 

No idea. I just came across this report recently.  Would be nice to see some follow ups. Saleh interviewed with a few teams I think.

Im not quite there yet but getting closer every game. The questionable playcalling and just not being prepared on sundays. 

If the truth is we are playing flacco because we dont want there to be a qb controversy then we shoudl fire him. You cant tell me that mike white doesnt win that game yesterday. He hits those open guys all night for 400 plus yards.

omg Saleh is digging his own grave

This was a doomed, joke hire from the start

He literally just said there are "6 to 7 plays a game for all 32 teams" where there are miscommunications.  Says they are "snakebit" that that the breakdowns happen to be coming at the most inopportune times.

So instead of fixing the problems, Saleh's answer is to hope for better luck.

Also:  "We're only in game 3 of year 2..." was his response to being questioned about the dumb penalties and lack of composure.

I mean how long should it take for players to learn the rules of the game?  10 years?

He also said, "LaFleur's gotta figure out how to protect the QB better...I have total confidence in him"

Bro, you're the freaking Head Coach.  It's your responsibility.  You can't just fire off an email to your OC to fix A, B, and C, and then wait to see what happens on Sunday.

• 1 month later...
Bringing it back. 
He deserves every bit of scorn for today. Until he puts on his big boy pants and makes the easy decision to bench Zach.
It was ridiculously obvious today that this decision needs to happen. 
Yeah because the OL's play was dominant as evidenced by our unstoppable running game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Just now, Dunnie said:

Yeah because the OL's play was dominant as evidenced by our unstoppable running game. emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

Ahhh the O Line excuse again. Werent you on the wind excuse a couple hours ago?

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Yeah because the OL's play was dominant as evidenced by our unstoppable running game. emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji849.png

More than one play that he plenty of time he threw a dog sh*t pass

You can't defend this scrub

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 12:57 PM, JTJet said:

Does this exist yet? If not, here we are. 

Team is terribly coached top to bottom, no two ways about it. Penalties (refs or not), accountability, etc. Never ends. 

Feel free to vent... and bring some receipts for Bob. 

The team that was supposed to win 4 games all season and is competitive with the best teams in the league even beating some with injuries galore and Zach Wilson at the helm? 

LoL yeah fire him what a terrible coach. Jesus Christ we can t have nice things. Saleh and Douglas have turned around the whole same team from the grass up.

Get out of here with this terrible take

• Thumb Down 1